seventeen

After a month of kinnporshe's marriage main family mansion

Kinn pov

It's been a month since our marriage. Vegas and pete oh not pete ji han's marriage has been decided after their families approval. Porshe and i visited his parents house and stayed there for a week. Porshe's mother and his little brothers nagged us and taken him to sleep with them as they missed him.

Porshe : kinn you promised me that you'll take me to honeymoon. It's been one month since our marriage . let's go as now we dose'nt have any work left please😁😁

Kinn: Scotland or venice?

Porshe : venice 🙂

Kinn: then we can go as it is arrianged already. 😁

Porshe : you already arranged !! Then why did u asked me? 😑😑😑

Kinn:i know you like venice.

Kinnporshe packed their laggage and moved towards private jet landing space. They began their journey to venice in jet while enjoying making love.

At Privet condo of kim

Kim pov

The fuck! I tried to apologize to him many times. I send him a song that i wrote for him but he dose'nt even replied to me. 🫤 i know that he did saw the video but he blocked me. I saved him from using drugs that night at the bar. What do i need to do now??.
I know that what i did was extreme. To get know his Friend benze i befriended him.

Flashback to past year

There was a event in porchay's school and as a guest kim was singing his albums. Then kim saw porchay and benze there. Kim knew that benze was the son of raphel chaisai a past enemy of the Theerapanyakul family.
To get Benz's information kim befriended porchay and used his singing talent to tutor porchay.
After a month chay confessed to him and kim just kissed his cheeck and nodded his head to porchay he never voiced his confession so it was considered as a fling to kim then. After getting benze information and get to know that benze is innocent and dose'nt want to attack or get revenge for his dad kim ignored porchay and avoided him for a week.
Porchay came to his condo then and confronted kim and asked him did you ever loved me kim just shook his head and said you're delusional.
Kim then thought Porchay was from a poor family as porshe and pawat hided their information for to porchay get a normal life in school as they didn't want porchay be annoyed by his classmates cause he is wealthy and rich they wanted chay get real friends there.
Kim did falled in love with porchay in the meantime but didn't want to confess to him beacause porchay can get kidnapped or be at risk because of him. Kim didn't know that his family also was influentiol and wealthy and can protect their child. So when porchay thought he dose'nt want to be a fool and delutional fan of wik or kim chay decided that his self respect was important and won't go back to kim.