thirteen

Korn : pete?

Ji cheng : pete? Who is pete?

Korn : ji han,  he looks like our head bodyguard pete phongsakorn saengtham.

Ji cheng : saengtham? It's my wife's family name!. He was here all the time. With his grandma and grandpa😐. I never even thought he will go to them. They accepted him, that's a thing to wonder.

Korn : he is your son? Are you absolutely sure.

Ji cheng : i am sure. He knew i won't look for him in his grandma's house.

Korn : he hid himself from everyone. It's so clever of him but if anyone of your enemies got to know he is here living as a bodyguard it won't end well for him. He could have been kidnapped or killed by other gangs. You need to make him understand what  will come for him if he continues to live here as a guard.

Ji cheng : i will beg him to come back to us. otherwise his life will be at risk.

Korn : I'll call for him. Big tell pete to come here.

Pete came to korn's office. Bowed his head.

Pete: why did you send for me khun korn?

Korn :  pete, i got to know about your identity. I have some one here to meet you 🙂

Ji cheng : my son.it's been a Long time

Pete : pa 😐

Ji cheng : son

Ji cheng hugged his son and began to cry on his shoulder.

Ji cheng : forgive your pa son, i wronged you. I never hated you son. Your my only child. Your mother and i searched for you the entire world for past six years. She waited for you to come back everyday and made your fav food daily waiting for you.
Hannie i never hated you, i just wanted you to be strong physicaly and mentaly. You should know by now as you have seen the Theerapanyakul handles their business. It's tough  to survive in mafia field son. I know i burdened by giving a lot of tasks at such a young child like you. It's what i have been taught by my pa. I'll try to be a better father from now on. Please come back to us, i know it's a lot to ask from you. But your life will be at risk hannie. If others get to know you're living your life as a guard,  your life will be at risk. I beg you son. Come back to us.

Pete / ji han : i am sorry pa, i never knew what were you going through. I only thought about myself. You gave me everything i want, you spoiled me a lot by giving me gifts. You never abused me nor beat me. When you started to ignore me after my kidnapping i couldn't accept that and you gave me a lot of missions at that moment i thought you hated me because i was weak.
  When i came to grandma's place and told her what happened grandfather told me you would never hate me because i couldn't handle that pressure. She told me to change my name and work for khun korn to understand their way of handling mafia business. I then realised that you were trying to make me strong and physicaly capable of handing business. But pa i can't handle that much of power and pressure. I can protect myself now and know how to deal with others but i don't want to be a mafia head

Ji cheng : if you don't want to handle business then don't son. But come back to us.

Pete : I'll pa. What i did then was childish of me but let me say goodbye to my colleague and friends. And i need to tell grandma.

Ji cheng : well I'll come for you tomorrow then.