ten

Kinn pov

It's time to head to main family mansion.

Porshe pov

My life will be different now. I don't know if he will allow me to work. I would love to continue my life as i did before marriage.

Khun : aii kinn leave my brother in law your dragging him too much. 😑
He will come with me in my car.

Pol : khun no, it'll get crowded.

Khun : then i can sit in your lap. We will adjust.

Big : no!!!!!!

Arm : no!!!!!!!

Big: absolutely not. Pol, arm will come with me.

Khun : then it's settled.

Porchay : brother in law kinn, take care of my hia. Will you?

Kinn: i will nong porchay.

Pawat and namphueng : take care of my son kinn.

Kinn: of course aunt and uncle.

Porchay pov

After reception i feel like i will cry anytime. Even if i annoy my hia i love him so much. I will miss him.
Then  i walked to the cool drink section and drank the cola and i saw someone is spying on me. I think it's some enemy gang of hia kinn, i need to be alert.then  the person came forward from behind the wall. I rubbed my eyes in shock and again looked into his face

Porchay : wik?you?

Kim :chay.

Porchay : don't call me that. Only my family and friends can call me that.

Kim: now we are family.

Porchay try to walk away from there. Kim wraps his hands around chay's wrist and tried to stop him

Kim : chay please listen, i am sorry. Really. I know what i did was wrong but please give me one more chance. I'll be good to you.

Porchay : i don't trust you. you used me to get information of my friend. I thought you genuinely liked me. Atleast you could have maintain distance between us. But you didn't even try.
I got my heart broken and shattered because of you. And past 1 year i suffered from depression. My hia rescued me and gave me reason to continue my life. Why did you need to come back to my life? I am fucking done. Don't try to message or follow me like you did the past 6 month. You are torturing me. Stop this madness at all. I won't come back to you. Never ever 😑😑😑. I have self respect i won't repeat this again.

Kim : i won't chay.

Kim pov

What did he think of himself. I apologized to him isn't that enough 😠😤 i will make him mine. Then i won't allow him to be arrogent. He will  obey me and give birth to my children and look after them. He will only listen to me 😏 i will teach him a lesson.

Kim bumped into some one while walking.

Kim: don't you have eyes you idiot.

Macau : it's you who bumped into me and ruined my shirt with your drink. I advise you to do your eye checked as you are the one without using ur eyes.😂😂

Kim : you fucker!

Macau : the word define you cousin. Afterall i ain't the one who broke an innocent boys life by pretending to be his lover.

Kim tries to walk away rolling his eyes.

Macau: aii kim anyway you sucks at apologizing. You need to correct your acting skills. 😂😂

Kim walkes away to his own car and drives to his house.