sixteen

Vegas pov

Pa just called for me. I don't know
what happened to him and ma. They are very tensed.

Gun: vegas, my son. You have heard about main family's head guard pete being chang family heir that gone back to korea right?.

Vegas : i did.

Vegas pov

What the fuck. Why is he talking about my love.

Gun : korn called me yesterday and told me that main family asked chang family to connect our family through a marriage as they give their word to korn. Korn helped them to find their heir and also find out the information about Norwegians. So as a deal they fixed marriage of ji han to main family's  heir kim.

Vegas : what?

Vegas pov

Marriage of pete. To the fucking kim, I'll beat the hell out of him and tell him to back off from this marriage then.

Gun : as i said korn asked kim if he will marry the chang heir and kim said he can't as it'll ruin his music career here. So the next choice was you. And chang heir said he'll only marry into our family if it's you 🫤🫤.

Vegas pov

What😂 my luck increased over a day. And pete said he'll only marry me 😁. I am so happy.

Vegas : i don't have any problems with the marriage. Can you ask chang heir to contact me then?

Gun : u don't have any problem with it😑.

Vegas : seriously i don't. I had a crush on him before. And i think he returns my feelings too. I'll get a happy married life and you'll get business deals. Carry on then. 😁

Gun : you 😑  .

Linda :😑