fifteen

Next day morning main family mansion

Kinn pov

I never thought that I'll get some one innocent as porshe. With him i feel so peaceful. Yesterday was heavenly.

Door get knocked that time.kinn got dressed and opened the door. A maid was there and told kinn that korn called for him.

Kinn entered the office room.

Korn :kinn, sit here son. I told you before that Cheng family's missing heir incident. Yesterday cheng family heir returned to his family. It was our head bodyguard pete.

Kinn: pete??!

Korn : yes,Pete. Ji cheng and i made a deal if we found the missing heir we'll continue our business here with great profit. But i think that what if they give some deals to Japanese as they are distant relatives.
We need their help to spread our legal business to south asia and Europe. They dose'nt have that much connection to us except we found his heir that too without using our effort.they gave us a choice to decide what we want for that.

Kinn: so what is your plan.

Korn:first i thought their warehouse in chang mai that makes profit thrice than our would be nice. But it would be good if we send a marriage proposal to him for one of Theerapanyakul heirs. My choices will be kim and vegas.

Kinn : kim won't like it. Vegas is the obvious choice.

Korn : I'll ask gun then.

Gun pov

My brother shared his thought to arrange a marriage between vegas and chang heir. I agreed easily.
But i don't know if vegas will agree to it. A relation between chang and Theerapanyakul family will get us top in south asia. Other gangs and Italians will back off if they know about joining of our families. It's a good relation to him. And vegas can do business represent of ji cheng's only heir.

Gun : nop tell vegas to come here now.

Linda : why? I know you are calculating something big. I know you better than anyone.

Gun : love, you know that there's threat by Italians and Evans gang. Even Japanese gang are turning against us and in this type of situations there is need to have a deal or some kind of arrangements with bigger groups that can send protection and support to us. My brother thought it's good if we arrange vegas marriage with chang heir. Vegan can handle their business as pete / ji han didn't want to deal with business.

Linda : what? Vegas? He is just matured enough to deal with us. How can he get married then?

Gun : i know. If only vegas agreed to it I'll decide to talk to korn about this.

That moment venice run into their room.
Venice : mama, mama, hia cau broke my car's wheel.

Gun : car? 🙄

Linda : it's a toy car 🙂not a real one.

Gun : I'll buy you a new one son don't cry.

Venice : you will?
Gun: of cource.