23 - [🍋NSFW18+] The Eagle's Prize (2.06k words)

╔═══ Author's note ════╗

This whole chapter contains pure porn. Skip if you are in public. 😈

╚════════════════╝

"It looks better than I thought," I muttered, allowing Muir to kiss the new spousal mark. Taking his hands off my shoulders, I placed them over my chest, "a prize for a job well done."

He froze.

"Go ahead," I urged, holding his wrist, "touch me."

He swallowed, his eyes widening. With a hesitant touch, he palmed the underside of my breasts, his fingers lightly brushing against the tips. My nipples stiffened at the contact, causing a strange sound to escape his throat. His hands trembled as he squeezed and kneaded my flesh.

Vick pressed a clear crystal against Muir's lips, "Couldn't help noticing you're sticking to herbs instead of using a crystal. Makes me wonder if the reason why you haven't found a female yet is because you are dirt poor?"

"Males from the eagle clan are known to be distant. Most females don't enjoy their company," said Curtis, burning the eagle without even trying.

From the way Muir squeezed my chest even harder as he choked on the clear crystal, hinted at Curtis hitting the bullseye.

Placing Muir's hands back on the edge of the tub, I turned to face him, watching the emotions that flickered across his features, "Our looks seem to be all we've got, doesn't it? Like me, your personality leaves much to be desired, but at least you are nice to look at, especially your eyes."

Muir's lips parted as if he wanted to say something, but the words died on his tongue.

I grabbed his chin, tilting his head upwards. "You also have a beautiful voice," I said, my thumb lightly grazing his bottom lip. "If you behave, I might be persuaded to put that mouth of yours to better use than to spew out stupid nonsense, not that I'm any different. We are quite the same, Muir, though you might not realize it yet."

The sound that escaped his throat was something between a gasp and a groan. His lips were warm against my skin, tickling my fingertips. I pushed my thumb into his mouth. He sucked it greedily, swirling his tongue around the digit, his eyes closed as if savoring a particularly delicious treat.

The sight of his flushed cheeks and reddened lips was strangely erotic, the heat pooling between my thighs. I pulled my thumb out, tracing a wet trail across his bottom lip before I licked my own thumb, tasting the lingering traces of his saliva.

Muir clutched at the edge of the tub, knuckles turning white as if struggling to keep himself grounded. There were two males, watching his every move. One wrong step, and they would take me away from him, no doubt.

I cupped his cheek, pulling him closer. I latched my mouth onto his neck, licking and sucking. He shuddered and moaned, his breathing coming in ragged gasps. I nipped at the tender skin, tasting the salt of his sweat - his scent was a mixture of fresh pine and wild berries.

He was still kneeling on the ground, his shoulders hunched, his chest heaving as he struggled to regain his composure.

I pulled away, looking at his flushed cheeks and reddened ears, and a smile spread across my face. I ran my finger down the length of his throat, feeling his pulse beating wildly beneath the skin, "Now go to the corner and play on your own. I'm going to finish cleaning up."

"Precious, I think you are going to give Muir an early death with all those teasings," said Vick, placing a hand over Muir's scorching forehead, checking his temperature.