51 - [🍋NSFW18+] All Your Firsts (2.45k words - approx 11min read)

I leaned against Vick's hard chest. He caressed my back, getting me in the mood with his touch. I knew where his hands were heading, and I loved it. He stroked the small of my back, then moved his hand down, cupping my ass. As always, my skin prickled with excitement as he squeezed my soft butt.

"I'm glad I took all your firsts," Vick whispered, squeezing me a little harder. "I got to be your first man, your first love, your first time. Now I just need to get you pregnant and we can share a baby for the first time, too. I'll find a way Yaya. I will. Even if it's the last thing I do."

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

*WARNING* Mature scene +18 (START)

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

I had no idea how it was possible, but I'd never been in the mood for sex as much as I was now. My hole was aching to be filled by something, and I needed release. My hips were up and my ass was in the air as Vick positioned it for Muir's entry, caressing my butt cheeks and spreading them apart.

I heard Muir's heavy breathing, as he moved behind me, his hot breath warming my skin. He ran his tongue over the crack of my ass, and then probed it along the crevice, flicking his wet tongue across my twitching hole. The tip of his tongue darted in and out, his hot, ragged breath fanning the inside of my thighs. "Can I take you from behind, Yaya?" he whispered.

"Mm-hmm." I sighed as I arched my back even more, facing Vick's chest while pushing my butt into the air, "Take me."

Muir got on his knees behind me, and pushed his cock between my parted thighs. It was hard and smooth, with the head swollen and wet, and it pressed against my folds, demanding entrance. He rubbed the shaft across the slit, coating the hardness with the natural lubrication leaking from my core.

As the swollen head of his cock nudged into my tight entrance, Vick kissed the side of my face, my ear, my neck. His lips were warm, his kisses soft. I felt his tongue darting in and out of his mouth. His hands squeezed and massaged my breasts. "We don't have any lube at hand so we will need to improvise a bit."

"Hnn..uh.."

I moaned and arched my back as I felt Muir's huge cock slowly stretching and filling me up. As he eased in further, my hole clamped tightly around the girth. I gasped and shuddered as he slid all the way in. His movements were slow and gentle. He pulled back, almost completely, and then thrust into me again.

My inner muscles tightened, as the walls of my pussy gripped his throbbing shaft. He began to rock his hips, grinding into me, his hard dick sliding in and out of my wet cunt.

Vick was kissing and sucking my mouth, and the feel of his hands on my breasts combined with the pleasure of Muir's thrusting, was almost too much.

I looked over my shoulder at Muir, his eyes were closed, his teeth clenched. He was close. I knew he was about to cum.

"You feel too good, Yaya I can't hold it in anymore. Can I fill you with my seeds?" Muir groaned as his balls tightened, "Please, Yaya, let me fill you,"

"Yes. Fill me. I want to be dripping with your seed."

"That's right, Precious. Take it. Take it all."

Muir buried his cock deep inside my pussy and grunted as he came. His hot, thick cum spurted into my waiting pussy, filling me, oozing out of my stretched hole and dripping down my thighs.

I felt like a volcano ready to erupt, the heat pooling low in my belly and building up until it was unbearable.

"Not yet, Precious," Vick said, "Curtis wants to have you, too."