100 - Happy Birthday (3k words)

YaYa's POV

After rinsing myself in the bathroom, I wrapped a towel around my body and sat on the edge of the hot spring, my feet splashing water at Gold and Romeo.

The water was clear, so their naked bodies were fully exposed. A towel laid over their crotches, hiding the indecent parts.

Gold was still out of it and had lost all awareness of his surroundings. That little lovebug used more venom on him compared to Skaris and Bart, that's for sure.

I gave the water a stir, watching the ripples dance around my ankles before splashing some water again.

"..." Romeo covered Gold's face, protecting his eyes.

Mitchell and Curtis didn't use a lethal dose on the boys, nor did they try to kill each other. They were simply trying to outdo one another.

But what if they become serious about it someday or accidentally end up killing each other? What would I do then? I did tell them to get rid of each other if they felt like I had too many males, didn't I? Well, that was not the best joke I've cracked. (I was not joking though.)

They could if they had the guts.

Mitchell and Curtis were not the only ones who had access to lethal substances. I had too.

The two were currently sitting in a corner like two stray cats, soaking in their own misery. They looked at me then at each other and shook their heads.

"What are you shaking your heads for? I just wanted to join the fun. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have some," I said in a teasing voice.

Skaris and Bart entered the manor, their tails wagging, "We buried the antidote," they said as they helped themselves into the hot spring, "It should take them a while to find it."

"...and if we don't?" Mitchell questioned in a raspy voice, "...if we don't find it?" He looked as if he had suffered a stroke.

"I'll give it to you myself," I said, "Once it's no longer funny to watch you like this, of course," I finished.

“...”

“...”

“...”

Vick entered the manor with a bottle of wine in hand, "Are we celebrating something? Or did someone die?"

"Perfect timing," I said, beckoning him over, "You just decided to disappear at the worst time ever. Where's Karrak?"

Vick lifted his phone and waved it around.

The cloaked male on the screen lifted a glass of wine, "I'm right here," he said, "Enjoying the gift Vick has sent me. Were you looking for me?"

I splashed water at Gold again, trying to wake him up, "Well, we have a bit of a situation here, so I would appreciate your presence. It's a family matter."

Karrak lowered his glass, "What's the problem? I'm not the best at fixing things, but I can try."

"I'm pregnant."

Karrak spat his wine and coughed violently.

The wine in Vick's hand slipped and shattered to the ground.

"What did you say?" Vick and Karrak asked at the same time.

The rest was too shocked to speak.

"Who's the father?" Vick asked, approaching me carefully.

"You know damn well who the father is."

Karrak leaned forward, "So it's Vick's," he said, "Was it during the fight with his beast form?"