Chapter 1

Twilight sat in her throne, reading the fourth Daring Do book as she and her friends casually hung out in her castle. Suddenly Spike ran up to Twilight, out of breath. "Spike! What's going on?" Twilight asked.her friends looked over to them, listening to their conversation.
"A...Letter...from...Princess...Celestia." He said between breaths. He then handed a scroll to Twilight. She quickly took it and opened it using her magic. "What does it say?" Fluttershy asked. As Twilight read the scroll, her face showed alarm. "Princess Celestia needs us in Canterlot at once!" "Well let's go y'all!" Applejack said.
They took the Canterlot train, and immediately went into the Canterlot Castle. Princess Celestia noticed them, and smiled. "Thank you for coming. We have a major problem." As she spoke, A creature with many different animal body parts peeked over Celestia. "Discord!" They mane six said. "What'd he do? We will take care of him!" Rainbowdash said. Celestia raised her hoof, signaling Rainbowdash to settle down.
"You see, Discord was in his homeland, and accidentally sent some of his chaotic magic to another dimension." "How did that happen?" Twilight asked. "Well, I don't know. Maybe I just accidentally opened a portal and accidentally sent my magic there." They all gave Discord a mm-hm look.
"Point is, we need to save the citizens of that dimension before all hope is lost." Celestia said. "How in the hay are we gonna do that?" Applejack asked. "Simple. I must send you to the dimension."
Twilight and the others gave each other worried looks. Them Twilight looked at Princess Celestia. "Don't worry Princess, you can count on us!" Celestia nodded. "Good. I'll send you there now."
Celestia closed her eyes, focusing really hard as she used her magic. Suddenly the mane six started to disappear, and completely disappeared before long. They were now in another dimension.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! I decided to do this because it's something I've always wanted to do, not to mention the fact that there's only two other stories like this. I'm still not sure if there will be more than one book, but I'll let you guys decide that. Also I know this chapter might of sucked, but I didn't really know how to start it, plus I want to get to the awesome stuff. Anyway, next chapter coming soon! :3