Chapter 13

Applejack's POV
I woke up to the sounds of the busy camp. I blinked my drowsiness away and padded out of my den. I walked over to Fluttershy, who was nitpicking the mouse she was eating. "Why are you doing that, Fluttershy?" I asked.
"Oh Appplejack, it just feels wrong eating all of these woodland creatures! I can't even eat them, let alone hunt them!" She said, whimpering. I sighed. "Don't worry, Sugarcube. It's not like these are your actual friends." I comforted. "Do you want the rest of it? I can't eat anymore of it." I sighed. It was difficult to see my friend like this. Then I got an idea.
"Um, hey Fluttershy, I found a bush with blackberries in the forest, why don't we eat some of those instead?" I suggested. She smiled. "Ok! I'm starving!" We pad out into the forest to where I found the bush of berries. It was nice to eat something other than meat for once. As we were getting ready to leave, a random Tom came up to us. "Hi! I'm Dinx, what's your name?" He asked. "I'm Applejack, and that's Fluttershy." I said. Normally I'd say my clan name, but he looked like a kittypet, and it didn't really matter at that point. "It was nice meeting you, but I gotta go! My house folk will worry bout me, and so will polly the bird, and Spot the dog. Bye!" And without another word he bounded off.
"Wait for me!" Fluttershy started to run after Dinx. "Fluttershy, come back here!" I chased after her. Moments later, Dinx jumped onto a fence and smiled at Fluttershy. "Hi again!" I catch up to Fluttershy. "Fluttershy, what the hay are you doing? We gotta get out of her before-" Before I could finish my sentence, a door swung open and a two leg came outside. I run into the bushes, but Fluttershy was still there.
"Fluttershy! Come over here!" But no matter what I said, she stood their, frozen. The two leg petted Dinx, and smiled as it saw Fluttershy. "FLUTTERSHY!" I called.
The two leg picked up Fluttershy and took her into the den with Dinx. All I could do was stare as my friend was taken. I collapsed to the ground and sobbed. It was all my fault I would never see her again... What have I done?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn, this chapter went from happy go lucky to kidnapping.... Wow XD hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next one is gonna be Fluttershy's POV. I know, we never see her perspective, shut up. Any way, stay tuned for the next chapter :3