Chapter 8

Rarity's POV (The next few chapters will focus on Twi and Rarity)
[Time skip to about a moon later ;)]
I open my eyes as sunlight shone through the den. It has been almost a moon since we came here to the clans. The elders told us about the clans and how they didn't always get along. Of course anyone can imagine how Twilight felt about that, but she understood.
I stood up and stretched, arching my back. I noticed Twilight awaken as well. "Isn't it splendid here! These cats know a thing or two about natural decor." I said, starting a conversation.
"Yep! I'm so excited that we finally become apprentices!" She said, squealing in excitement. I rolled my eyes playfully. Twilight always loved to learn. "I hope we get amazing mentors." I said. "Me too. Although no one will be as great as Celestia." Twilight said.
"Let all cats old enough to swim join here beneath high stone for a clan meeting." Me and Twilight immediately ran outside the apprentice den we were in and went into the center of the camp. "As you all know, these two rouges, Twilight and Rarity, have been staying with us for the past moon. Their loyalty to us is strong, which is why I'm proud to welcome them as apprentices of Riverclan." Cats cheered loudly as Twilight stepped forward. "Twilight, do you you promise to train in our ways, and to risk your life for us?" Twilight swallowed nervously, then nodded. "Yes, I'd do anything for Riverclan." "Then by the powers of Starclan, until you receive your warrior name, you'll be known as Duskpaw. Reedwhisker, I trust you to train this apprentice." I watched as Twilight touched noses with Reedwhisker. I realized how perfect they were together, considering he was second in command, like Princess Luna. "Rarity, to you promise to train in our ways, and risk your life for us?" I nodded, my whiskers twitching with excitement. "Then from this moment forth, until you've earned your warrior name, you'll be known as Shimmerpaw. Minnowtail, your an excellent warrior. Pass down all you know to this apprentice."
I padded to Minnowtail nervously, and touched my nose to hers. Mistystar nodded, purring. "We welcome you both as apprentices of Riverclan!" Cats called out our new names. "Duskpaw! Shimmerpaw! Duskpaw! Shimmerpaw!" I blushed with embarrassment. I looked at Twilight, knowing that we are one step closer to saving these cats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Peeps! Sorry if you didn't like the time skip. I just felt it would've taken too long if I didn't, so hopefully you will understand. Next chapter will be the gathering, so hopefully you will like that. Anyway, next chapter coming soon! :3