Chapter 14

Fluttershy's POV.   
I mewed in protest as the twoleg carried me into its den. I stopped mewing as I saw the inside. It was no different than the houses back home! It was a lot bigger though, but then again I'm now a cat, so that could be the reason.
Suddenly the two leg put me down and wondered into another room in the house. I just stood there and shook. "Hi there again stranger!" I jumped but then realized it was just Dax. "Oh, um, h-hi Dax." I murmured.
"So, looks like your staying here then! I can't wait for you to meet the others!" "O-others?" I said, curios.
"Yep! Follow me!" Dax led me into a room with a couch and a weird black thing, along with a coffee table. "What's that?" I asked, pointing my tail at the box thing. "Oh, that just a magical box thing that twolegs use for entertainment. Pretty useless." He said. "Oh."
He padded over to a golden cage. "Here she is!" He said. Inside was a beautiful white bird with Rainbow wings. "That there is Polly the bird. She is quiet most of the time, but I don't mind, and neither does the twoleg. Now we just have to find Spot. Spot!" He called. A beagle raced into the room and skidded to a stop as he came towards me.
"Spot, sit." Dax said, making a movement with his paw. The dog obeyed, it's tongue out. "That there is Spot. He's a new puppy that joined us. Don't worry though, unlike other dogs he's friendly towards cats." Spot then ran towards the direction the twoleg went. My stomach growled. "Oh my, where are my manners? I should show you where the food and water is!"
Dax once more led me into another room. It looked like a kitchen and dining room. In a corner of the dining room, there were two bowls. One had water, and the other had sloppy wet like food. "What's that?" I asked, pointing my tail to the bowl of food. "Why, that's wet food! Normally the twoleg feeds us dry food, but on some occasions we get wet food! Try some!" He nudged me towards the bowl.
I hesitated at first, then ate some of it. It was kinda like the prey I ate in camp, but it tasted different. I liked it! I ate some more of it and licked my lips. "That was great!" I exclaimed. "Well that's good to hear." Dax said. "You know, it's gets pretty lonely here since I'm the only cat here. Maybe you can stay here with me?" He said.
I looked around the twoleg den and sighed. As much as I loved the outdoors, I can't stand the ways of the clans. Eating poor innocent creatures, fighting others for territory, it all seemed too much! But what about AJ? I can't leave her, but.... She would understand, wouldn't she? I sighed again.
"Well? What do you say?" Dax said. "Yes, I'll stay with you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, Fluttershy is now a kittypet, that's... Something... For this one chapter only I'll allow you to rant in anger, although you don't have to... So for a little fun, tell me in da comments what do you think will happen to Fluttershy and AJ? Also, just for fun I can imagine Dax with Braeburn's voice and accent. Just me? Anyway, See ya in the next chapter :3