Chapter 11

Rainbow dash's POV
I quietly slipped through the den, making sure I didn't wake up any of the apprentices around me. The moon was high and kinda full, shining bright on my cyan fur. I padded out of camp and ran over the moors to where I met Scarface.
I panted as I got there. And there he was, still as handsome as I remember... No, he will only be your friend, no more, no less! "I thought you wouldn't be here, hehe." I giggled nervously. Scarface chuckled. "Don't worry, I would never break my promise..." He said, trailing into deep thought. His Amber eyes bore into mine, and I blushed.
Scarface then shook his head. "Um, you know, you look a little old to be an apprentice still..." He said. "Oh, I've only been an apprentice for a moon. I was formerly a loner along with my friend Rosepaw. We might become warriors in the next two moons or so." Scarface nodded. "Well, I can't wait till that day arrives." He said.
He began to purr, and so did I. I gasped a little as he twined his tail with mine. I purred and rested my head against his shoulder. "Do you think that someone will find out about this?" "No, I don't." Scar said. I hoped he was right, cause if I could have it my way, we would be close for a very long time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
XD XD XD XD XD O MY GOD IM FUCKING DYING RIGHT NOW!! Ha ha,  this chapter was a lot painful for me to write since I ship Scarface with someone else #ScarxRed Anyway, sorry if the relationship moved fast, just be happy it's not Freakin Cloud what's his face and Storm -_- Any who, I hope I made a specific person jelly of Scar and Rd... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD O my, I'm such a dork :p