Chapter 17

I decided to write this one right after the prev. Chapter simply because 1.) I'm in the mood to, and 2.) Because I want to make sure I upload of fair amount of chapters before writers block strikes again. But enough ramble, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Duskshine/Twilight's POV
For moons it seemed none of Discord's chaos has been spotted, and while I should feel relieved, I couldn't help but worry. Were we sent to the wrong dimension? When will it strike? Will we be able to defeat it? I couldn't say for certain. Besides that, all seems normal. Last gathering AJ told us about what happened with fluttershy, which scares me. I know AJ still visits her, but what if she isn't able to help us defeat Discords chaos?
The day was long and tiring. This past week has been nothing but planning for me. Planning how we defeat his chaos and Finnally leave this dimension before something bad happens to any of us or them. Eventually night fell, and I curled up in my nest next to an already sleeping Rarity, and sleep comes easy to me.
When I open my eyes, I'm in a starry meadow that looks like Riverclan territory. 'This must be Starclan' I thought, remembering what the elders told me. Suddenly a cat made of stars approaches me.
"Who are you?" I ask her. "I am Bluestar. You must be Duskshine" she greeted. "Yes. Why am I here?" I ask her. Bluestar spoke, "I know that you've been asking questions about how you can save the clans" Bluestar explained. "So I'm here to answer them" I sigh in relief. "What's the threat my friends face?" I ask the bluish gray cat. She closed her eyes, as if a horrible painful memory was playing in her mind.
"There's a place where dead evil cats go called the dark forest" she began to explain. "To put it simply, they attacked the clans so they could take over, but we won. Now they are stronger, and will attack again and win unless you and your friends stop them"
I nod slowly, understanding. "We'll do our best"
Bluestar began to fade. "I hope you do" and with that, I woke from my slumber, another day to plan how I will defeat the dark forest and save these cats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope u guys enjoy this chapter. I finally address the chaos that sent them here in the first place, so now we know the threat, and now we can get one step closer to the end. Enough rambling from me, see U guys next chap :3