Chapter 4

Applejack's POV
My mind raced as I asked questions in my head, such as why do we need to help beings in another dimension because of Discord, and WHY IN CELESTIA AM I A CAT?! I breathed a little to calm my self.
Finally, after many moments, Fluttershy was starting to wake up. "Uh, what just happened?" She asked. "The Princess teleported us to another dimension. Oh, and also.... We're cats." Before I had a chance to react, I fell to the ground after Fluttershy started to jump up and down. "Omygoshomygoshomygosh! This is amazing!" She whispered shouted. She was a cream yellow color with teal eyes. "Now how in tarnation is this amazing?" I said in disbelief. "Because, I've always wanted to know what it was like being different animals, and one of them just so happened to be cats!" She said, squealing in excitement.
"Well, what do I look like?" I asked. "Your orange, with white speckles on your face." She said. "Huh. I guess that ain't so bad." I thought out loud. "Well, I heard voices from over there, so I thought we should go there since it might be more cats, possibly the others." "Ok" Fluttershy agreed. I was still surprised that she was taking it so well, but I guess it made sense since she was an animal lover.
"We're here." I said as we approached a wall of what looked like brambles. Fluttershy started to bristle in fear. "This looks scary." She said. "I know, but-" Before I could finish, there was a yowl from inside the bramble walls. "There's someone out there! I can hear voices!" A voice called.
"Uh oh"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know, I'm noticing a lot of the warrior cats are being jerks to the newcomers.... FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!! Anyway, next chapters coming out soon! :3