eight. the bonfire (pt. 2)

season 1, episode 6 - Baggage (pt. 2)

eight,

the bonfire (pt

the bonfire (pt. 2)!

BRADY AND JACKIE had finally made it to the donut shop. As they waited on the line, Jackie was starting to lose faith in asking Brady to the dance. She got cut off twice already. She would have to try again later.

"So what donut do you want?" Brady asked. "Maybe vanilla? What about you?"

"Pumpkin."

"It's a bit too sweet for me."

"Well, it is fall now. I just wanted to go with the season."

"That makes sense." It was finally time for them to order, allowing Jackie to order one vanilla and one pumpkin donut.  Brady handed money to the cashier, causing Jackie to look at him.  "I could've paid for that."

"Well, it's my treat."  The two eventually got their donuts, walking back to the school.  As they walked, they ate their donuts.  "So did anyone ask you to the dance yet?" Jackie asked.   "A few girls asked me a few days ago.  But I said no."

"Why? You're a great person, anyone would be lucky to go to the dance with you."

"What about you?"

"Some people have asked me... as a joke.  But I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Would you like to go to the dance with me? If you say no, it's f-"

"I'd love to go to the dance with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah.  I mean, you've helped me a lot for the past few months, plus we're friends." Jackie wore a small smile before she took another bite of her donut. "You have a little something. Hang on." Brady stated, using his thumb to brush the crumbs off the side of Jackie's mouth.  Jackie felt her cheeks warm up as he touched her face, praying he wouldn't notice.

Wait, why were her cheeks warm?

They had finally made it back to school, Brady opening the door for her.  "Thank you."

"No problem."

THE BONFIRE ALREADY started as Grace, Skylar, and Kia talked.  Paige and Liam were with Alex and Danica while Samira and Lee ate snacks.

"Yo, do you think he's listened to the song yet? I think I should ask him. Do you think I should ask him?" Nathan told Issac. "Dude, just chill. Like, if you're really into him, just plant the seed and let him come to you. Yeah?" Issac reassured him.

"Yeah, yeah. You're right. You're right. Yeah." Issac smiled, getting up from his chair. "Hey, what are you doing?" Nathan asked. "Planting the seed." Issac answered. The boy walked up to where Kia, Skylar, and Grace were standing, brushing past Kia. "Hi."

"Hi?" Kia stated. "Wanna play beer pong with me?" Issac asked her. "Uh, sure." Kia went to the table where the game was being held. "Told you." Issac said to Nathan. "Garcia, you coming?"

"Yeah, Peters. I'm going, I'm going."

Round after round, it was finally Kia's turn. Successfully throwing the ball into the farthest cup, the crowd cheered. "I did it!" Kia exclaimed.

"You did it!" Her and Issac hugged as he spun her around. The two quickly broke apart, causing Issac to clear his throat. Unbeknownst to Kia, Issac's cheeks were a bit red. "You did great, Peters."

"I always do, Garcia. Thanks for noticing." Kia joked. Their moment was cut short though, when the two of them saw Alex punch Cole. "Oh my god!" Kia exclaimed. "You okay, Peters?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, Garcia." Meanwhile, Mary was yelling at a drunk Samira, accusing her of something. Brady and Jackie interfered, deciding it was time to take her and Liam home. "I should get going." Kia stated. "You can come with us if you want. I'll just ask Danny."

"Let me just check on Samira."

"Okay." After Kia spoke to Samira, she told Brady that she would drive with Issac and the Walter's. The brunette smirked, causing Kia to roll her eyes. "Why are you looking like that, Brady?"

"Nothing, nothing. I just think Issac might have a little crush on you."

"That's not possible, B. Me and him hate each other and always will."

"Whatever you say, Kia. But text me when you get home!"

"I will!" Kia got in the Walter's car, sitting next to Issac and Lee. As Danny drove, Kia started to get a bit sleepy, resting her head on Issac's shoulder. "And then I was like-"

"Shh!" Issac stated, pointing to a sleeping Kia. "Oh. Sorry." Nathan whispered.

Maya Speaks 💫:

Brady is so sweet omg 😭

Cole annoys me sm bro... "B-but Cole is so Conrad coded" GIRL CONRAD WOULDN'T CHEAT ON HIS GIRLFRIEND WITH HER BEST FRIEND OR THE WHOLE TOWN LIKE BFFR

But ty for reading pookies and be on the lookout for another update!