5. The Monster I've Become (DabiDeku)

Class 1-A of UA High School are going to the local mental hospital as part of a new program. The program is we're students go and spend time with patients in an attempt to help the patients regain their sanity.

As this was the first day Class 1-A is taking part in the program, today was basically orientation. They would be getting a tour of the hospital and told the risks and other things they needed to know before interacting with the patients.

After the lecture was the tour.

Something caught Izuku's eye during the tour and she didn't realize when the group left her. About fifteen minutes later was when Izuku realized that the group had left her behind. She panickily looks around the corridors, trying to find where the group went. When she couldn't find them, she picked a random hall and walked down it.

There was the sound of something banging on a metal door. She turns her head to try and find where the sound came from.

She heard the sound again, this time accompanied by a voice. "Hey. What's a pretty little thing like you doing around here~?"

She turned around when she felt the hot breath on her neck. She was met with a man with snow white hair and ocean blue eyes. He had mandala-style tattoos from his bottom lip down, and two half mandalas under his eyes. His hands, which actually weren't completely covered in tattoos, were in the pockets of his white pants.

"What's a little cutie like you doing around here~?" He asks, leaning down so he was at eye level with the green-haired girl.

"I-I got l-lost." She says, scared.

"Really?" He smirks. She nervously nods. "What's your name, Sweetheart?"

"I-Izuku..." She says quietly. "What's yours?"

"Call me Toya, Princess." He says before grabbing her hand and pulling her back down the hallway.

He pulls her through a few more halls before a guard sees them and rushes over. Toya lets go of Izuku's hand and kills the guard.

Izuku should've run, she knew she should've, but she was too scared. She was too scared to do anything but watch as Toya killed the guard and stole his keys.

Toya turns back to Izuku and grabbed her hand with his much larger, blood-covered hand.