5b. The Monster I've Become (DabiDeku)

It's been eight months since Toya kidnapped Izuku.

Her mother and class were all still mourning her death, as they believe Dabi, the infamous serial killer who'd kidnapped her, had already tortured her to death.

Her class, the once energetic, all-around happy class, we're now as if they had all lost the sun. Which, they pretty much had. Izuku was the light of their class, she was the one who'd lift you up when you were down, she was the one who'd defend others, she was the one who'd willingly take the blame when someone got in trouble.

Her mother, the only person in the world who could rival Izuku's brightness, was now a gloomy cloud.

The program had been shut down due to a student being kidnapped by a serial killer and most likely killed.

Izuku's sitting on the couch in the living room of Toya's house, rubbing her bloated belly. A small giggle can be heard coming from the green-haired girl when the baby kicks.

Izuku gets up, deciding to be productive, and goes to the kitchen to start on the dishes.

She then starts on dinner. Toya walks into the kitchen to find Izuku at the stove. He walks over and wraps his arm around her waist, his other hand rubbing her belly.

"NO! TOYA!" Izuku screams as Toya gets pushed into the back of a police car.

"Can I see Toya?" Izuku asks the detective, from her hospital bed.

"No." He says simply, writing in a small notebook.

"Why not?" Izuku asks, trying to keep her tears in.

"Because I said no." He said sternly.

"Bu-"

"But nothing, I said no, besides he's in the middle of his own questioning right now."