10. Sticky Situation (SeroDeku)

Requested by ShayHari.

In Gym Gamma a green-haired girl is currently stuck to the wall by a sticky white substance, a black-haired boy stuck to her back.

How did they end up like this, you may ask? Well, the answer is quite simple really...

"Hey, Mei? You here?" Izuku yells, walking into the gym.

"Right here, Izu!" Mei yells, popping up behind the greenette.

"So, what did you need help with?" Izuku asks, slightly nervous.

"Right! I need you to help me test my new babies! Especially this one here!" She says, picking up a small pen-like gadget.

"What is it?" Izuku asks as she gets a closer look at it.

"This baby was designed to help Heroes capture troublesome Villains!"

"How exactly?"

"Why don't you try it and find out?" Mei asks, handing the greenette the pen.

Izuku holds the pen in her hand for ten seconds, contemplating the meaning of her existence when the pen blows up, sending her flying into the wall.

"Mei! I'm stuck!" Izuku yells, her body pressed against the wall.

"I-I'll go get help!" Mei yells, running out of the building, and leaving the door open.

Fortunately, yet unfortunately, the sticky substance the pen released had a strong odor that drifted out of the building, catching the nose of a certain classmate.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest on your own. Hanta attempted to free her by pulling her, but before he could even try to, his left hand got stuck on the wall by Izuku's head while his right stuck onto her waist.

"Would you stop that?" Hanta hisses as Izuku unintentionally rubs her ass against his groin.

"Stop what? Trying to get free?" Izuku asks.

"No, rubbing your ass against my dick." He says, making the greenette blush and cease her movements.

"S-sorry." She stutters out. "But... I'll stop only if you do."

"If I do? What are you talking about?" He asks, confused.

"You're poking me."

He manages to look down, and sure enough... he was, in fact, hard.

"Fuck." He mutters.

"What are you Kacchan now?" She asks, slightly giggling.

"He's not the only one who curses you know."

"I know, but out of everyone in our class, he does the most." Izuku says. There's a moment of silence between the two before she addresses the calf in the room. "A-are you going to stop poking me now?"

"Look, I would, but I can't right now, okay?" He says, blushing.

"Well, why can't you?"

"Because I'm kinda stuck here."

"Hey, I'm back! Izu, are you..." Mei trails off after entering the building again. A grin spreads on the pink-haired girl. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. I can leave if you want." She says, backing up towards the doors.

"No, please help us." Hanta says, desperate to go take care of his calf.

"Alright, alright." Mei says, walking towards the two.

After Mei gets the two free from their sticky prison, Hanta leans in to Izuku's ear. "Meet me in my room." He whispers.

"O-okay." The greenette says, blushing like a Kirishima's hair.