8. (Dabi & Kota)

I was watching the episode "The Unforgiven" and thought 'what if Kota was the son of Fem!Deku and Dabi and Dabi just so happened to be there with Kota when all this happened and Katsuki and Shoto found out that Izuku had a son.'

"Mama!" Kota screamed, running towards the green-haired Hero student.

Dabi watched as his son ran towards the freckled girl.

"Kota! Whatre you doing here?!" Izuku asked, as her son ran into her arms.

"I was with papa." The young boy explained, snuggling into his mothers chest.

Enji and Natsuo broke apart from each other and looked over to see the commotion between Izuku and Kota. The two froze upon landing their eyes on the young boy.

"The hell's with you two?!" Katsuki asked the two Todorokis.

"They just noticed that Kota looks like Toya, is all." Shoto answered for them.

"You couldn't've mentioned that back at the training camp?!"

"I didnt think it mattered." Shoto said, shrugging.

🕸🕸🕸

"Why the hell didnt you tell us?!" Katsuki barked at Izuku, who simply shrugged.

"Don't know." She said, before quickly running to the elevator before she could be bombarded with more questions, thankfully the elevator was already on the ground floor, so it opened almost immediately.

"Hey, what's going on?" Mina asked, walking up to the two boys who just returned from their weeklong internship.

"We just found out that Shitty Deku has a kid!" Katsuki yelled at his pink friend.

"Mido has a kid?!" Mina asked, shocked.

"Huh, who has a kid?" Denki asked, looking up from his cereal.

"Mido."

"What?! No way!"

"Why the hell are you eating cereal when its dinner time?!" Katsuki asked.

Denki shrugged. "Cause I wanted cereal for dinner."

"Cereal isn't dinner!"

CDoes it look like I care?"

"Yes." Shoto answered the rhetorical question.

"Anyway lets get back to the fact that Mido has a kid." Mina said. "Is her kid a boy or a girl?"

"Its Kota." Katsuki said, tiny explosions going off in his palms from frustration.

"Wait, Kota? That little kid who hates Heroes we meet at the summer training camp?" Eijiro asked, walking into the room with Hanta. "What about him?"

"He's Mido's son." Denki said, mouth full of cereal.

"Mido has a kid?!" Hanta asked.

"Yeah, and apparently, he's the spitting image of Half-and-half's dead brother."

"And you didn't mention that at the training camp why?" Hanta asked.

"I didnt think it mattered." Shoto answered.

"What didn't matter?" Kyoka asked walking into the common room with Momo and Tsu.

"Oh, just that Mido's son looks just like Todo's dead older brother." Denki answered after drinking the milk from his cereal bowl.

"You've got a milk mustache, Denks." Kyoka told him.

"Oh, thanks, Oka." Denki said, before wiping the milk off his face.