7. Made For Me

A woman with snow-white hair laid in a hospital bed holding her newborn son, her and her husband had named Toya. The woman's husband had left to see their new little girl, they'd named Izuku.

Toya and Izuku had been born prematurely, Toya was in much better condition than his little twin. Toya had been a little smaller than the average newborn baby as a result, but he was otherwise healthy. Izuku, on the other hand, was far too small and frail.

Rei and Enji had been able to take Toya home a month later, but Izuku was still hospitalized, for her health.

Izuku was finally released from the hospital when she was four months old. Unfortunately, she was still very frail, so her parents had to be especially careful with her.

In the coming years, Toya became very attached to his little twin sister, and dare I say, possessive. Toya hated when Izuku left his side, though, she hardly ever did. The only exception to this was when Toya had to go to school, Izuku had online school because her parents were worried she'd get hurt at school, due to being so frail and not to mention, quirkless.

Toya had inherited a stronger version of their father's quirk, or at least, that's what Rei and Enji thought.

About a year after the twins had been born, Rei gave birth to another baby girl, this one perfectly healthy, they named her Fuyumi. Four years later, she gave birth to a baby boy, named Natsuo. And another four years later, she gave birth to yet another baby boy, named Shoto.

Izuku and Toya spent quite a bit of time with their younger siblings, though Enji never let Izuku do anything physical. Izuku mostly just sat to the side and watched as her siblings played. Or she would sneak off to play with Shoto.

Eventually, Toya went to the mountains to train, and was caught in a forest fire he started. All they found of him was a piece of his jawbone, they believed the rest of him had turned to ash.

Despite the loss of her twin, Izuku remained the sweet, kind-hearted girl. She wanted to keep a happy face for her younger siblings.

Rei lost her mind and threw boiling-hot water at Shoto's face, so Enji sent her to the hospital.

Eleven years later, Izuku was still living at home along with her little sister, Fuyumi, and her youngest brother, Shoto. Natsuo moved into the college dorms as soon as he got the chance. Izuku wanted to leave, but at the same time, she wanted to be there for Shoto, so he would have someone to turn to after one of Enji's 'training' sessions.

Izuku was in the kitchen making lunch for her three siblings, as Natsuo had come home for the weekend. She walked into the dining room, where her siblings had been waiting patiently for their lunch and watching TV. She walked in with a plate in either hand. She set the plates in front of the two boys and walked back to the kitchen to get Fuyumi's.

When she'd returned to the dining room, she'd seen that the news anchor was talking about a newly revealed Villain calling himself Dabi. Izuku dropped the plate of food, the plate smashed when it made contact with the ground.

Izuku knew immediately who Dabi was, her twin, Toya.

"Izu?! You okay?!" Natsuo asked as he hurried to his sister's side.

Izuku snapped out of it and bent down to begin cleaning the mess she had made. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Did something on the TV trigger you? We can chan-" Fuyumi began as she started helping Izuku.

"No, it's fine, really." Izuku cut her off.

"Then, what happened?" Shoto asked, still sitting at the table and eating his cold soba.

"It's nothing, really!" Izuku tried to convince her siblings.

They didn't buy it but didn't push any further. Izuku was glad, she didn't think she had what it took to think up a believable lie. She decided as soon as she recognized Dabi's face that she would keep it a secret, knowing Toya would reveal his identity in the most dramatic way possible. And decided to let him have his fun.

Though, that fun would come at a cost for Dabi...