LOVE: 3

Our boy went offline after that, leaving a dumb-struck and heavily awed Heeseung who just sat on his chair, failing to understand what did he just see. He himself does not know, what may or may not have possessed him that he accepted his follow request and even followed him back.

On the other end, Sim Jake couldn't have been happier, so much so that he went rolling on the sofa, his stomach aching from all that laughing. "What's so funny?", asked a cold voice, belonging to a man who was seen entering from the main door. "Sunghoon, you see this dude...", he began narrating everything, not missing even a single detail from the conversation they had, "and he literally followed me as well! Haha.", he ended. 

He looked at the taller guy, expecting a reaction but excuse me, we are talking about 'The Park Sunghoon', infamous for being freezing cold and hot at the same time. He just stared at Jake, not uttering a word making the former sigh in response. "Change your attitude bish, or you're dying virgin.", he said and went to the kitchen to grab a bite. 

"Huh?", Sunghoon finally responded, a dumfounded look plastered on his face. 

"Mm, hm. This is so good.", Jake moaned while chugging down a pastry puff. "HEY, THAT WAS MINE!", Sunghoon yelled and chased Jake who ran for his dear life. Holy Christ.

With Heeseung, the situation was a bit too narrowed down for he was sitting in his study with a dangerously loud heart which was threatening to burst any moment. He took another look at the photo, and gasped for the nth time. "How is he so perfect?", that's the only thought that rung through his mind. 

He was just stalking him when he received another message for him. 

The conversation:

Stalking me, aren't you?

No?

Oh yeah?

Yeah.

Then did ya ghost like my post or smth?

Caught you in Layla.

Huh? Layla?

She's my child. 

CHILD?!

Yeah.

She's the only source of my happiness. 

Dude, you look pretty young to have a child.

Idiot, she's my dog. My heiress.

You're planning to make 'a dog' your heiress? 

SHE'S NOT A DOG!

You just said that she's your dog!

No, she's my child! 

Don't dare call her a dog. I'm warning you, handsome dude. 

You're weird...

And, you're a stalker.

Cut me some slack, dude.

 I was just checking that the picture you sent, actually belonged to you or not. 

Oo, do I look so unreal to be actually real? 🌸💕

Well you are also quite handsome, if I say so myself.