LOVE: 8

(*** *** *** = Time skip)

1 MONTH LATER.

The boys were getting along pretty well only until today...

"Why is it a problem if I sit with him? He's my friend!", yelled Heeseung, frustrated because of the unnecessary possessiveness. "Okay fine. Go sit with him then.", Jake said, unbothered but internally, he was hurt.

What happened, you ask?

Heeseung had gotten pretty close to Jungwon, who also had taken admission in the same university after his separate tuitions had ended, resulting the former in sitting with the younger during Gymnastics class. Jungwon was there as a the main gymnast. As fake as it sounds, Jungwon was a pretty great gymnast himself because of which Heeseung decided to ditch Jake for once and sit with the former to talk about it. Jake clearly did not like this which led to a fight between them. The first fight.

Jake went to sit next to the duo but decided to leave when he realised that all the attention was for Jungwon today and not him. He felt sad and lonely as he left for the university's rooftop.

Heeseung had enough when Jake started avoiding him in class and ignoring his questions which just added fuel to the fire as they broke into a huge fight. "You're always being so dramatic and so damn possessive. What's wrong with you?", yelled Heeseung while Jake flinched at the sudden outburst.

He opened his mouth to speak but decided otherwise when he heard Heeseung say, "It's not like I love you or something. Please maintain the distance and give me privacy!" By now, Jake was in tears but they weren't seeming to fall down. Jake had frozen on his spot and so had his tears. What had all the care, the affection and the deep friendship meant till now?

Nothing. Just nothing.

It was so easy for Heeseung to say this which broke Jake even more. "I'm so sick and tired of you.", the brunette shouted as Jake flinched harder. "Stop it! What's gotten into you, dude?", shouted Jay, pulling Heeseung away from Jake. "Yes hyung. Stop it now.", invaded Sunoo, trying to calm the elder down. Heeseung was so in the heat of the moment that he failed to notice Jake's now damp cheeks.

"Now with the drama. I will cry and he'll apologise. Right, Jake?", he mocked the black haired boy who did not utter another word and just dashed out of the classroom, crying but Heeseung did not give a f*ck about it.

The other two sighed in defeat as Heeseung angrily banged his table.

*** *** ***

It's now two days post the fight and neither of them have spoken to each other. Jake was angry at Heeseung for hurting his self-esteem and pride while on the other hand, Heeseung did not care about it.

But he was going too, well now at least...

Basketball. One of the most loved and cheered for sport in the whole college and two teams from the college were competing against each other for the sacred trophy.

Heeseung had been doing well since the beginning only until he saw Jake enter the court. He believed that he was here to cheer for him and finally apologise but to his utmost dislike, he wasn't cheering for him nor was Sunoo and nor was Jay. He was cheering for his opponent.

Nishimura Ri-Ki.

Who couldn't have been prouder about this. He just side winked at Jake causing the shorter to blush madly as Sunoo and Jay teased the hell out of him. The bambi boy just gritted his teeth in anger, failing to understand the purpose of this bullsh*t. His anger got the best of him as he missed the easiest shot ever.

Ni-ki just chuckled because of his stupidity which triggered his annoyance even more. They say, 'People who fly into rage, always make a bad landing.' and Heeseung ended up losing the match to the person he dreads the most. He saw them receiving the trophy as Ni-ki victoriously stood on the podium to deliver a speech.

"Not gonna lie, it was rather an easy match today, Lee. Expected better from you.", he ended his speech with a chuckle, pacing towards Jake with big, marching steps who waited patiently for the victor to arrive.

He smiled and entangled his hands with the aforementioned, going out of the court leaving a fuming Heeseung behind. Jay and Sunoo approached their friend as the former spoke, "You lost him and the match yourself buddy. Don't dare blame anybody." as Sunoo agreed, nodding his head. They left him alone in the stadium, following Jake and Ni-Ki to the cafeteria.

Heeseung was losing his sh*t, his mind and his everything. He had lost the match for which he had been preparing for way too long and on top of that, he had also lost Jake, both to the same person; the most dreadful person alive, according to him.

He marched to the cafeteria and spotted Jake feeding Ni-ki with his own hands and swiping away his sweat with his napkin. Heeseung felt his eyes burn as tears made their way in them, providing the pronounced burning sensation. He walked to the table where the formers sat, grabbed Jake by his arm and dragged him out without caring about anything else.

"Heeseung, leave me for f*ck's sake!", Jake wailed, trying his best to free himself. He was taken to the janitor's room, apart from the crowded school. "You bas-", his words were cut off as two lips landed on his.

"SHUT.THE.F*CK.UP.", warned Heeseung, with his lips still pressed against the shorter's who just stood there, motionless. He was pulled by the waist which got him crashing against Heeseung's chest as he deepened the kiss even further.

Jake did not move. He did not dare...

What if this was all a dream? He feared this thought so it was best to remain motionless for now, according to him, but this also forbid him from replying back to the kiss. Heeseung felt annoyed as he pinched Jake's waist, causing him to whimper in pain. "Kiss me back.", the words came out pretty mumbled from Heeseung's mouth. Jake came back to his senses as he held the taller by his nape, kissing him like a mad dog.

It wasn't a kiss anymore.

It was now a lewd, sinister and filthy make out session which the duo loved from the bottom of their hearts.