LOVE: 9

The collision of their lips was maybe too much for Jake to handle, given that his legs felt like jelly and he felt that he was about to pass out. 

"Heeseung?", he asked, parting away. He saw the taller, facing down and...sobbing? "What the hell is this? Why is he crying? What happened?" These intrusive thoughts clouded Jake's already occupied mind. He immediately hugged the taller who did not wish to waste even a darned second and hid his face in the former's neck, finally breaking down. 

"Hey, please don't cry. It hurts me.", Jake said in a shaky voice, possibly because he was trying to stop his own tears. "I'm sorry...", Heeseung apologised which came out like more of a whisper than words. He had shattered down completely in front of the black haired boy who was trying his best to support the weeper's weight. 

They stayed like that for a moment before Jake broke the hug and quietly looked at the huge kid in front of him. He chuckled when he saw Heeseung sobbing and then wiping his nose. "Aw, my cute baby.", Jake cooed and pulled the other's cheeks who just gave him an offended look. "No one's a baby here...", he mumbled. "Yes, you are. My baby.", Jake stated, smiling softly while engulfing the most beautiful view in front of him. 

Heeseung, his one and only love, was crying for him. FOR HIM. 

He felt his eyes dampen just at the thought of leaving his love. Earning no actual response from Jake worried the bambi boy even more. He feared that he will just end up losing Jake to his worst enemy and that too, because of his own stupidity. Some mere ego and privacy costed way less than Jake's affection which was priceless. He could let that go in a matter of minutes for his love. 

"Please forgive me?", he pleaded, eyes warning to pour down any minute. 

Jake's smile vanished as he turned his back to Heeseung. Although it was dark, Heeseung could feel Jake's shoulders shudder which confused him. Was he crying? 

He frantically turned Jake around, finding that his assumptions were correct. Jake wasn't just crying. He was smiling through the pain which broke Heeseung who fell to his knees with him hugging Jake's legs. "I'm a horrible human! I'm so s-sorry, my love...", he burst out, crying. 

Jake froze on his spot hearing Heeseung's statement. Had he heard it correctly? Was it all a hallucination after all? Was he going nuts?

"My love...?", he asked, frozen cold on his spot. Heeseung maniacally nodded for n number of times. He was not going to give up, well not at least till Jake forgave him. Jake hugged the former, crying but these weren't sorrowful tears, much rather, happy tears. The taller was caught off guard by the sudden gesture but not caring about it, he hugged Jake as tightly as possible. 

They cried in each other's embrace, not wanting to let go until Jake pressed his lips against the taller once again; sealing their love for a whole eternity. 

"I love you...", they both spoke, simultaneously with their foreheads connected, breaking into a chuckle shortly after. They had made up and that too, not just of any kind. They had been sealed for each other, marked by each other and tagged by each other. 

Their love blossomed like a cherry blossom tree with its petals flying everywhere, providing happiness to all. 

"Let's get out of here.", Heeseung suggested, chuckling. 

They made their way back to the canteen with Jake nagging after Heeseung to apologise to Ni-Ki but of course, that jacka** has a pretty big ego. 

"Hold on, I'll take a quick trip to the bathroom.", Jake said, running to the washroom with a chuckling Heeseung following but, what they saw, made them both scream.