LOVE: 5

park.hoon just posted on Instagram.

hoon just posted on Instagram

park.hoon I wasn't kicked out, dwdw. 🙌🏻

View all 124 comments

puppy.jaeyun You'll be soon. 😒

park.hoon What did I do?

puppy.jaeyun You're a jerk yet, my bestie. God, what has my life come to...

park.hoon You're no exception.

puppy.jaeyun You're surely getting kicked out, now.

bbunny.boy Shut up, you two. My Insta is flooding.

puppy.jaeyun 🥺

ddeonu.xoxo. Looking fine as hell. 🔥

park.hoon Hehe...😇

bbunny.boy @puppy.jaeyun NOW we are disturbing something.

park.hoon Shut up! You bunny.

Sunoo was caught laughing in the living room. "Yo?", Jay asked, making his way to where Sunoo sat. "Sunghoonie, just posted.", he said making the elder sigh in response. "You don't even know him properly, my boy. You trust him so much lol.", Jay asserted.

"He just...looks so trustworthy.", Sunoo added, dreamily thinking about his sweetheart. "His dainty looks and persona is so addractive that I just can't help it.", he added.

"Attractive...", Jay commented, hesitantly looking at Sunoo, who spanked him with his glare. "Whatever. I just wan't to trust him solely.", Sunoo said, dreaming about his one sided lover, even more. Jay just chuckled, looking at his day and night dreamer friend but he couldn't help, yeah? He loved these boys.

Jake was munching on his potato chips, waiting for a reply from The Lee Heeseung who did not fail in stealing his heart ever since he had seen him. "C'mon, answer? It's been one f*cking minute since I sent you the message.", he thought. To his delight, he received the greatly awaited response.

"Hi.", it said.

"What a bland way to respond to someone with whom you conversed for nearly two hours, just yesterday!", Jake thought, sighing. "Hii!", he sent.

Sup?

Nothing. Was completing my story, thanks to you.

Ah, I told you you'll thank me later.

Yeah, sure lol.

So...

Hm?

Did the plot I gave you, helped even in a slightest way?

Oh yeah sure, it did.