LOVE: 7

The day was exceptionally fast today, very ironical to the night before it. The boys did not even know when did the time pass by when they were chit chatting, bickering and were now going to the cafeteria together to have lunch.

"The food here is quite good.", Heeseung said. "Food is always good no matter if it's two days old.", Jake laughed and so did Heeseung. "I'll introduce you to my squad, my besties and my housemates.", the bambi boy asserted, joining the cue for lunch, following Jake.

Even God fails to understand what may or may not have possessed him to have been able to hug Jake from behind. "H-Heeseung?", he stuttered. "Hm?", Heeseung hummed, sinking deep into his neck. "People are s-staring...", the black-haired boy added making Heeseung come back to his senses.

"Uh...", he quickly left the aforementioned, brushing his clothes off in embarrassment. Jake just chuckled and whispered seductively, "Sure you'll get your chance but not right now." Heeseung just stared at him, shocked till his very core while Jake just laughed at his reaction.

He was guided to a particular seat as Heeseung spoke to two boys, "My people...", he began.

"Hyung where were you? You're late.", Sunoo scolded, rolling his eyes but stopping them at a particular point. "Who's this?", he asked, turning to Jake. "He's Jake.", Heeseung replied, introducing his 'friend' to his best friends. "OH YOU'RE JAKE! DUDE, HE'S BEEN NUTS FOR YOU-", Sunoo's words became unclear when Heeseung's hand dashed to close his mouth shut.

But...

It was too late.

Jay and Jake were rolling their a**es off, laughing.

Heeseung just blankly stared at them, questioning his life decisions while Sunoo just gave him an apologetic look, laughing nervously.

They composed themselves by slapping their faces but were visibly failing to keep their calm. Jay shook hands with the younger and introduced himself, "I'm Jay. Not the best circumstances to meet in but, here we are."

Jake laughed at his mockery. Sunoo stepped forward introducing himself as well, "I'm the double edged voice. Kim Sunoo." (We all know this scene, c'mon. Just imagine that.)

"You guys are great.", Jake complimented, hanging out with the boys but someone was not liking this. According to that someone, Jake was not giving him the attention he deserved. So, no wonder he was seen sitting on the table, pouting.

Jake noticed this and kicked him lightly in the shins beneath the table. Heeseung looked at him as Jake questioned him with his eyebrows. The former just ignored him and stared at a group of girls, who were gushing over him. Jake looked behind, not liking the view he saw. Heeseung thought of adding fuel to the fire as he waved towards the girls, SMILING, who just managed not to pass out.

Jake glared at him, kicking him harder in the shins as Heeseung just wailed in pain. "Dude, you fine?", Jay asked, checking up on his friend who just nodded tightly in response. Jake knew what was happening as he mentally chuckled. All this while, his entire focus was on Heeseung who was secretly enjoying it but did not show it, publicly. Jake tried to feed Heeseung with his own hands who turned a shade of red.

Why was he doing this?

To show the girls that, HE.BELONGED.TO.HIM.SO.F*CK.OFF.

Heeseung was liking every bit of what Jake was doing; being it cleaning his mouth with his own napkin to feeding him with his own fork. He loved it all.

"So...hyung.", Sunoo began, acquiring Jake's attention.

"What was the reason behind you shifting here? In Korea?", he added. "Ah, you see, my parents divorced a while ago and I was living with my mother in Australia. She started behaving weirdly. I mean, drinking excessively, going out with male friends alone and that too without informing me. My father thought that it would affect my mental state so he called me here and she sent me without another word.", Jake said, sadness covering his sunshine like face.

The other three heard everything quietly, feeling every bit of it piercing their heart. Even though Jake had just met Sunoo and Jay, they had developed a great connection already.

Heeseung got hold on Jake's hand, squeezing it lightly. Jake looked at him with watery eyes as Heeseung understood the situation. They tried to calm him down and it seemed to work. Now, he was back to being the usual big talker and the cause of everyone's happiness. The break got over as they made their way back to their classes with Heeseung staying side by side as Jake, not leaving him even for a moment.

While leaving the cafeteria, Jake accidentally bumped into someone causing him to stumble but not fall. "Oh, I'm sorry.", said a deep voice. Jake looked up to see a tall guy, so handsome that even the God's would hide their faces, staring at him with his almond coloured eyes. "It's fine.", he said. "You sure you're fine?, the guy asked. Jake just nodded, smiling at the taller.

"Move out of the way.", Heeseung invaded the conversation. "Woah, chill my buddy.", the guy said. "Let me introduce myself to this beauty first.", he added. Jake just shyly looked down as Heeseung fisted his hands into balls. "You-", Jake signalled Heeseung to stop as the guy chuckled, making the brunette even more angry.

"Hi, I'm Riki. Nishimura Riki. Call me Ni-Ki.", he said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jake. Sim Jake.", he replied softly. "What a pretty name for a pretty person like you.", Ni-Ki flirted as Jake chuckled.

"Trust me, you'll be fine without him.", Ni-ki said, pointing at Heeseung who grabbed him by his collar. "Shut up, you prick.", he cursed. "Woah, too possessive for boyfie, aren't you?", Ni-Ki teased, releasing his collar and brushing it smooth.

He just winked at Jake, saying, "See you." and left the cafe.

Heeseung was boiling at this point and Jake could sense it well. "I'm screwed, am I not?", he thought, pleading to all his Gods.

Name- Nishimura Ri-ki

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Name- Nishimura Ri-ki.

Age- 21 years.

Relationship status- Single but the most flirty in the whole of the university.

Instagram ID- niki_rikiii.

Background- The sole heir of a legacy of Japanese restaurants which have been owned by his family since ages. Millionaire since birth.

Siblings- None.

Personality- FLIRTY, FLIRTY AND ONLY FLIRTY.