LOVE: 4

Heeseung was deep in his slumber when he felt someone slapping his cheeks. "Yah, wake up, you sloth. It's seven thirty!", Jay said, still tapping on his cheeks which felt like the tight slaps, you receive from your mother. (This ain't personal-)

Heeseung got up with the speed of light as the showering slaps did not stop. "Hyung! I'm up!", he snapped. "Oh, I was enjoying it.", Jay said and laughed at the aforementioned's face. Heeseung just scowled at the elder who laughed even harder. "What's so funny, my boys?", asked Sunoo who was peeking from the door. "Your boys?", the elders asked, simultaneously. 

"Hehe, I mean, my h-hyungs...", the cute guy nervously chuckled. 

"I have to attend a call in about half hour so, please excuse me.", Heeseung asserted, pushing his friends out of his room. "Yah...", Jay was cut off by a bang on his face. "Haha. He did that to me yesterday!", Sunoo laughed and mocked Jay, earning a glare from him. 

Heeseung rushed to the bathroom, freshened up and went straight to his study. "I need to make a good impression.", was his first thought but this impulsive a** thought to do otherwise. "Nah. Let him see my real side.", he thought and chuckled mischievously. 

"He boasts a lot. He'll surely faint when he sees me like this.", he said, adoring himself in the mirror. He wore a black jacket, over a white sleeveless shirt, looking like a f*cking meal. 

(JUST LOOK AT HIM, MY BIAS FOREVER😭)

His phone rang shortly after, which he rushed to pick up. "Must be him.", he thought, while checking the ID. "Sim Jaeyun, hm.", he thought and picked up.

"Hii lol. Why so fancy?", asked Jake but he had his video off. "Why is your video not on?", Heeseung interrogated. "I'm finding a good place to sit.", Jake said. "Hurry up. I don't have the whole day.", Heeseung said, coldly. "Ouch..", Jake exclaimed, finally turning on his video making Heeseung's jaw drop. 

He wore a checked button up with his hair kissing his eyelashes also looking like a f*cking meal but...

From a five star Michelin restaurant. 

He did not fail to awe Heeseung, even this time

He did not fail to awe Heeseung, even this time. His beauty spoke much more than he did. Even without him saying a word, his eyes danced in a playful way which did not get unnoticed by Heeseung.