Chapter 11

SALVATORE SCHOOL GROUND-DAY
Josie: Set! Hut! [Josie throws the ball back. Lizzie caughs it. Dana runs toward her.]
Lizzie: It's green, it's green. [Lizzie throws ball to Josie and she pretends she isn't able to catch it. Whistle blows.]
"This is beyond pathetic." Said Damon.
Dana: (to Lizzie) Your sister sucks at football. You should've absorbed her in the womb.
Caroline stabds up to attack, Stefan holds her back.
"Stefan, Let me go!" Said Caroline.
"She isn't here. You are wasting your energy." Said Stefan. Caroline sit downs with a huff and glares at Dana.
Lizzie: You know what? We've been playing this game for years, and for years you have been digging at me. Is it because I'm prettier than you?
Dana: Honestly, I just get a thrill from tormenting all the crazies. Speaking of, it's been a while since you paid a visit to my mom's pharmacy. Maybe you're feeling a little delusional because you're off your meds.
"How dares she?!" Yelled furious Caroline.
[Dana leaves mad Lizzie. Lizzie goes to her team.]
Lizzie: New plan. The gloves are off. Let's burn these bitches to the ground.
"Do it!!!" Cheered Caroline, Damon and Kol.
Josie: Lizzie, no.
Lizzie: We're gonna give these townies a taste of what we're really made of.
Mg: You can count on my steel.
"Remind me to teach him how to flirt." Said Audrey to Hope.
"How would you know?" Narrowed his eyes Klaus. Audrey smiled at him innocently and kissed his cheek. Klaus smiled. People noticed how Audrey avoided the question and laugh.
Lizzie: Ew. Gross.
Kaleb: Hey, I'm with you. All the way. [They places hands together except Josie.]
Lizzie: Come on, Jo. You're ruining an epic moment here.
Josie: No, no, this isn't what we talked about.
"Oh come on! Don't be goody-two-shoes!" Said Damon.
Lizzie: Well, I'm calling an audible, and I need you to get on board. [Josie joins. Hands glow read. They break apart and go to their positions.]
Mg: Hey, buckle up, son. You about to be tripping. For real, though. (Compels) Trip.
Lizzie: Set, hut! [Mg throws ball to Lizzie. Man in front of Mg trips. Mg runs, caughs the pass Lizzie throw and scores the goal. There is laugher and cheer. The opposite team's coach is scolding the team. Game starts again. When Dana has ball, Lizzie uses magic to make her drop it. Kaleb catches it and scores the goal. Josie doesn't look pleased with it.]
"Your daughter needs to take that stake out of her ass." Saud Damon.
"She is just trying to do what her father told her!" Defended Caroline.
SALVATORE SCHOOL/ROOT CELLAR-DAY
Alaric: Please tell me you have something.
Dorian: Connection sucks. W-Where are you?
Hope: Root cellar full of contraband that our pickpocket Landon Kirby claims he didn't steal.
Rafael: There's a fire-breather outside. Can you prioritize your rage?
"Did he just tell the Mikaelson to prioritize her rage?" Laughed Damon. Mikaelson siblings and daughters glared at him.
Audrey: He is still breathing, isn't he? That's us prioritizing our rage! [Hope nodded at Audrey's word. Landon flinched at Audrey's glare, which made Audrey smirk.]
Klaus and Kol smirked, too.
Dorian: Dragon.
Alaric: What?
Dorian: Dragon. She steals treasure, breathes fire, hides the loot in her lair. She's-she's not a pyromancer, she's a...
"Dragons don't exist." Said Hayley.
"Neither do vampires if you ask humans." Said Audrey.
"Is it really a dragon?" Asked Klaus. Audrey and Hope didn't answer.
Alaric: Dragons don't exist, or look like normal people.
Dorian: There was a time we would have said that about vampires.
Alaric: (Scoffs) Okay, fine. She's a, a human dragon. Now what?
Dorian: In anything I've ever read...
Alaric: In fiction.
Dorian: ...the way to take down a dragon, you need a buttload of courage and a sword.
Hope&Audrey: How about a knife?
"Don't you dare get involved!" Said Klaus.
"We are already involved." Pointed out Hope.
FOREST-DAY
[Woman is still Growling. Hope and Audrey get out of root cellar and throw her away with magic.]
Hope: Has no one ever told you smoking is bad for your health?
"Now isn't time for dramatic entraces!!" Said Hayley.
"Was that necessery?" Asked Caroline.
"Mikaelson style." Said Audrey and Hope and high-fived. Hayley shook her head amused.
"Those are my nieces, bitches!" Cheered Kol.
Audrey: I know. Quitting's hard. [Hope and Audrey grab each others hands, Audrey raises the knife.]
Audrey&Hope: Scutum. [Spell creats barrier which blocks fire the woman threw. Rock hits woman. We see Rafael threw it.]
Hope: Took you long enough.
Rafael: Sorry, I couldn't find a rock.
"There is heavy objects everywhere, moron!" Said Klaus.
Audrey: There's literally a lair full of heavy objects.
Rafael: Audrey, alley-oop. [Audrey throws knife and Rafael jumps, catches it and stabs woman.]
SALVATORE SCHOOL GROUND-DAY
Kaleb: Let's go! All day, baby. And there's more where that came from. [Mg notices Josie's glare.]
"I hate this changes! It changes exactly when something imortant happens!" Complained Kol.
Mg: Not if she's got anything to say about it. [Josie takes board from Lizzie.]
Lizzie: What are you doing?
Josie: I'm calling an audible of my own. [Josie shows Lizzie a board where she wrote 'Lose'.]
"Boooo!" Said Damon.
Lizzie: Seriously?
Josie: I'm dead serious. And you should be, too. Dad told us to lose today for a reason.
Kaleb: Well, he ain't here. So screw that.
Josie: Yeah, no one would be here if it weren't for him. My dad built this school for supernaturals like us, so if we win by flaunting all the things that make us different, we're gonna lose a lot more than a stupid game.
"Then don't use powers, but don't do this mock of a game either." Said Caroline.
"Caroline would be so much better headmistress." Said Audrey to Hope.
Josie: We'll lose everything. You really want Dad to stop loving us? Keep it up. And if you don't... [Josie shows Lizzie a board.]
"She really thinks that?" Asked upset Caroline.
"No, she doesn't. She knows Lizzie's insecuries and she hits it." Said amused Audrey.
"She wouldn't." Said Caroline.
"No, she didn't.." said Hope.
"Yes, she did. She has never been an angel, Hope. She is manipulative. Remember how she spread the rumors about... you know what." Said Audrey.
"What are you talking about?" Asked Caroline.
"She has good intentions." Frowned Hope.
"I never said she didn't. But only because she is hiding in Lizzie's shadow doesn't mean she is an angel like people think." Said Audrey.
MG: She's right, Lizzie. We got to lose the game.
Lizzie: I didn't ask for your opinion.
Penelope: Or... door number three.
Josie: Okay, we definitely didn't ask for your opinion. And how on earth do you always do that? It's like she appears out of smoke.
Kaleb: Hold up, hold up. What's door number three?
Penelope: You win, without any of your supernatural special sauce. Fair and square.
"See? That's why i like her. She has brain." Said Audrey.
Josie: Yeah, but we're legitimately terrible.
Lizzie: No, we used to be terrible, but Kaleb's new this year.
Mg: So am I. I can help us win, too. Yo, I caught that pass earlier.
Josie: Yeah, but you cheated. You used your powers.
Mg: No, I didn't. I'm... I'm just, I'm scrappy like that.
Lizzie: Good idea, Satan. But to be clear, you can't have my immortal soul.
People laugh.
"She is my favourite." Said Damon.
Lizzie: Fair and square. Let's do this. [Team laughs and stands up cheerfully.]
FOREST-DAY
Rafael: Promise kept. [Rafael gives knife to Audrey. Audrey takes it.]
Audrey: Did you? Well, it doesn't matter, 'cause it doesn't change Landon stole the knife, lied and hurt my sister's feelings, does it? [Alaric shows up before Rafael can answer. Landon is trailing behind Alaric.]
Alaric: You all right? Let's give her a proper burial. See if you can find a shovel. [Students go. Phone calls. Alaric answers.]
Alaric: Dorian.
Dorian: Found it. The soft spot, that's how you kill it.
Alaric: Uh, knife in the heart did the trick.
Dorian: Huh. Okay. So much for research.
"Something js wrong. It was too easy." Said Klaus.
Alaric: What are you reading, Game of Thrones?
Dorian: "Puff, the Magic Dragon."
Alaric:  Look, this just doesn't make any sense. I-It has got to be something else. [Dragons starts to stand up.]
"Holly fuck!" Said Kol in amazment. Everyon looks at dragon shocked.
"Is... is this a...?" Stuttered Stefan.
Alaric: Nope. It's a dragon, all right. I've got to call you back.
Dorian: Ric. Ric!
Hope: Dr. Saltzman...  Oh, my God.
Audrey: (shocked, amazed) Holy shit!
[Dragon flies up and throws fire.]
Landon: Was that a...?
Hope: You guys go. Get to the car and get out of here.
Audrey: No way! I'm not passing a chance of fighting with dragon!
"Both of you get out!" Said Hayley.
"Now!" Said Klaus. Hope and Audrey look at them sheepishly.
Landon: (to Hope) And what about you?
Hope: I have an idea.
Alaric: What?
Hope: She wants this. She's going to be back.
Audrey: If you think, i will miss the chance of fighting with dragon, you don't know anything about me!
"Yeah, who would?" Said Kol.
"He gets it." Pointed Audrey at Kol.
"You spend too much time with Kol." Said Elijah.
"Nonsense." Said Audrey and sent air kiss to Kol. Kol chuckled.
Alaric: (To Landon and Rafael) All right, you two, go to the car. I'll meet you there. Go, go.
Alaric: (to Hope) You wake up with a death wish today?
Hope: Something like that. [Hope steps in front, Audrey follows and whispers, so Alaric won't hear.]
Audrey: You have a death spell, don't you? [Hope looks at her shocked.]
"You do what?!" Asked Klaus.
Audrey: Something like death wish, Landon's betrayal, Normal magic wouldn't work on dragons. I'm not stupid. [Hope sighs and nods.]
"Hope!" Said Hayley. Hope looked down.
"She didn't use it." Defended Klaus.
"But she was going to." Said Hayley.
"I'm sorry." Said Hope. Hayley noticed her regret and nodded.
Audrey: Tell me the spell.
Hope: We don't have time.
SALVATORE SCHOOL GROUND-DAY
Lizzie: Okay, guys, last play of the game. It's Hail Mary time. Everyone but Josie, go long.
"Come on!" Said Davina.
"Are kidding me?" Said Marcel.
"Get back to dragon!" Yelled Hayley and Klaus.
"Spell doesn't work like that." Said Audrey.
"And look, we are fine." Said Hope.
Josie: Wait. What do I do?
Lizzie: It doesn't matter, 'cause there's no way I'm gonna throw you the ball.
Mg: Lizzie. Look my way. I'll catch it.
Lizzie: Probably caught something from Penelope Park, too.
Kaleb: Knock it off. Look, we score, and those clowns can't say crap to us for an entire year. Y'all feel me?
Lizzie: He's right, guys. Let's do this. Ready? Break! [They go in their positions.]
Dana: I'm gonna eat you alive.
Lizzie: Why? So you can throw me up later? 
Damon and Audrey laugh. Caroline and Stefan look amused.
[Coach blows whistle, game starts.]
Lizzie: Get ready. Gooo!! [Josie throws ball to Lizzie. Lizzie is looking to decide who will be the best option to pass the ball to.]
Dana: One Mississippi, two Mississippi, four Mississippi, five Mississippi. [Josie runs at Dana and makes her fall. Lizzie passes ball to Kaleb. Josie whispers spell that makes Kaleb miss.]
"Heeey!" Said Damon.
"She didn't have to be a bitch and ruin everyone's fun. They are gonna be punished anyway, so they might as well win, but noooo.... she had to ruin it." Said Audrey and rolled her eyes annoyed.
[People cheer. Coatch blows the whistle again and game is over.]
FOREST-DAY
[Landon and Rafael are running. Alaric walks closer to Audrey and Hope. Dragon is coming back.]
Alaric: All right, it's coming back. Now what?
Audrey&Hope: You should take cover.
Alaric: Like hell.
Audrey: You are human, what are you gonna do? Throw rocks at her?
"She is right." Said Damon, which surprised some.
Hope: Then tell me how I'm gonna explain to your daughters that all that's left of you is hot ash.
"So proud." Said Audrey, wiping fake tears. Hope rolled her eyes amused.
Alaric: The dad card? That's a low blow. All right. [Alaric takes cover. Hope takes out the spell. Audrey takes out the knife. They hold hands and chant, while both of them are glancing at page.]
Hope&Audrey: Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem. Et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam. (Dragon screeching) Nolite corde. Ut sub terra esse, ad tenebras usque in sempiternum. Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem. Et conteret spiritum. Frange vitam. Nolite corde. Ut sub terra esse, (Dragon screeching) ad tenebras usque in sempiternum. [Hope and Audrey are knocked back by the spell's force.]
"Hope! Audrey!" Yelled Mikaelsons.
"Here." Said Hope and Audrey and waved hands. Audrey is hugged by Klaus and Hope by Hayley.
"Don't do that!" Said Hayley.
[Hope wakes up and sees first knocked out Audrey, then dragon lady in her human form. Hope takes knife and walks toward the dragon lady. She is still reaching for the knife. Audrey wakes up and sees scene in front of her and she quickly gets up and goes to Hope. Fortunetly, she isn't far.]
Hope: Where did you come from? Why do you want this so badly? What's so special about it? Say something!
"If she dies, you will get fried, moron!" Said Audrey and hit back of Hope's head. Hope glared at her.
[Dragon looks away. Her throat getting red, so she can throw fire. Audrey stabs her in the neck with her dagger before dragon lady can even turn around. Alaric is standing near. He was clearly about to get involved, but Audrey was faster.]
Audrey: (to Hope) Next time when you are fighting with dragon who lets fire out everytime she opens her mouth, don't let her open the damn mouth!
"I agree with your sister on this." Said Klaus. Hayley still doesn't look approving of her daughters killing, but she understands.
SALVATORE SCHOOL GROUND-DAY
[Salvatore school students are standing dejected and are handshaking with Mystic high.]
Dorian: So, what'd I miss? [Penelope doesn't answer. People are booing.]
Josie: Good game.
Dana: Suck it, loser. [Lizzie punches Dana in her face.]
"I probably shouldn't be encouraging, but she kept porovoking Lizzie!" Said Caroline. Stefan nodded.
"She deserved it." Agreed Damon.
"She lasted longer than i thought she would. I would start punching when she said twin absorbing comment." Admitted Audrey. Hope nodded.
Lizzie: Not now, Dana! [Fight breaks out.]
FOREST-DAY
[Hope and Audrey are kneeling next to dead dragon lady. Audrey is studing her curiously.]
Hope: Guess that was the soft spot. [Alaric is behind. He finds page.]
Alaric: What is this?
Hope: (guiltily) it's mine.
Alaric: (yells) This isn't earth magic, Hope.
Audrey: (glaring) Watch your tone!
Hope: This wasn't an earth magic problem.
Alaric: We don't allow black magic. It gets inside your heart and it poisons your mind.
"Not if you know how to use it." Said Kol.
"Yeah, we are Mikaelsons. Almost all of our spells are dark, so is Bennets." Said Freya.
"Exactly. I mean look at Esther she created vampires and didn't excperience side effects. Only the ones who don't understand dark magic and their own limits are the ones who get obsessed with its power and lose themselves. Kind of like ripper version of witches." Said Audrey.
Alaric: Now, I looked the other way this morning 'cause I knew you were upset, but this is a death spell. A spell you couldn't have known you need to use on a dragon, which... which means you had other plans for it. Landon did something stupid, maybe evil. We won't know until we learn more, but... he's still just a kid, Hope... and so are you. This hatred... this vengeance... This is your father.
"How dares he?" Growled Klaus.
"He has no right!" Said outraged Hayley.
"Seriously? Bringing up dead parents? What's wrong with Alaric?!" Said Caroline.
[Audrey's eyes glow yellow, but Alaric and Hope don't notice.]
Alaric: (To Hope) It can't be you. I won't allow it. Now, you bury her. And I'll see you back at the car. [Audrey throws Alaric at tree with magic. Hope runs toward Alaric.]
Hope: Dr. Saltzman!
Audrey: Corporis impetus! [Hope is stilled in her place and she can't move.]
"Audrey?" Says Hayley worried.
"Don't worry. He is fine and so is Hope. I just had to teach him his place." Said Audrey.
"He is your headmaster." Said Stefan.
"Exactly! He is my headmaster and he should know his boundaries. He can scold me, give me detention or even excpel me, but he has no right to insult my dead parents memory despise his history. If he couldn't handle it, he shouldn't let us in school in first place." Said Audrey.
"You won't go there this time." Said Klaus.
"I want to!" Protested Hope.
"Thanks, dad. (To Hayley and Klaus) Can you adopt Jed?" Said Audrey. Klaus and Hayley raised their eyebrows.
"Pleeeease. If i don't go in school, i won't meet him and his dad is dick." Said Audrey.
"What do you mean?" Asked Hayley.
"He was forcing Jed to kill his best friend, so he would activate curse. He endded up killing his father, but still. What kind of father does that?  Pleaaase. You will like him (To Klaus) and it's not like he is first son you adopted. Pleaase." Said Audrey.
"I will." Said Hayley and Klaus. Audrey grinned and hugged him. (Hayley sits far, so that's why she hugged only Klaus.)
Alaric: Audrey! What are you... [Alaric starts chocking. He looks at Audrey with shock clear on her face.]
Audrey: (Yells) How dare you?! How fucking dare you? [Alaric tries to speak, but he can't. Alaric starts to get red in face, so Audrey stops choking him and 'immobulus' him on spot.]
"What did you do to him, Devil's spawn?!" Said Damon angrily.
"I used immobulus, so i wouldn't accidentaly choke him to death. Spell made sure he can't move, but he still can hear." Said Audrey.
Audrey: First of all, You don't get to talk to us like that! You have no right to raise your fucking voice at us! You can scold us and give detention like headmaster, but that's it! Second of all, you don't get to downgrade my sister's emotions! Her emotions are valid! Last time she was betrayed by boy her mother died and now Landon put everyone she cares about in danger! She has every fucking right to be angry! She is orphan teenager with witch and werewolf temper! So yes, she took death spell when she was betrayed and hurt AGAIN, but you know what she didn't do? She didn't kill Landon! She could! We both now that, but she didn't. She stopped. Would you do the same? No, you wouldn't! You would kill! I mean you can't even let go of grudge on dead guy and are taking it out on his daughter!
Mikaelsons glared at Alaric.
"I don't understand how you can like him." Said Audrey.
"He isn't bad man." Said Hope. Audrey rolled her eyes.
Audrey: Which brings me to the third- very important one, You never insult my father in front of my sister ever again! NEVER! I don't care what happened between you two, You don't get to use his name as a fucking insult!
Klaus smiles and kisses Audrey's head.
"Thank you, sweetheart. But you don't have to do it." Said Klaus.
"I want to." Said Audrey.
"You can't fight everyone who says bad about me." Said Klaus. Aidrey doesn't answer and leans into hug.
Audrey: In fact, if i hear you use my dad's name as an insult ever again, i'll make you wish you have never been born! You don't want to get on my bad side, Alaric! I'm the most powerful creature that has ever existed, you are just old, pathetic, ex-hunter human! And the fourth and the most important, Don't even try to ever emotionally manipulate my sister ever again!
Mikaelsons glare at Alaric.
"He didn't.." said Hope.
"When are you gonna stop defending him?! You are so naive. He is clearly scared of you and by using dad, he is trying to stop you from everything he doesn't like. He is training you like a dog." said Audrey. Hope starts to protest, but Audrey stops her.
"Why don't we go back to watching?" Said Audrey.
Audrey: Excpecially by using her dead parents or i swear on my family, even the fact i'll leave your daughters' fatherless won't be able to stop me next time. I will peel the skin off your still quivering body, roast it on an open fire, then force-fed it to you. Then cut your head off and hang it on a Mystic tower as an example.
"Good threat." Complimented Kol, despite the heacy tension.
"Thanks." Said Audrey.
Audrey: Now go bury the body! [Audrey takes off spell from both Hope and Alaric.]
Audrey: Hope, come on! [Hope opens her mouth to speak, but Audrey interrupts.]
Audrey: It's not up to discussion! We are going! You don't want to piss me off more right now, Hope Andrea Mikaelson!