IV. Queen Minji's Revenge

Morning soon arrived and the sun was on the horizon sending its very first rays of sunshine into the spring and summer kingdoms. It was time to continue their journey into the castle walls of Blossomvale.

"Yah!" the raven whined, shaking the blonde awake, "Get your ass up! The sun is rising!" It was no wonder Sunnyvale's princess had quite a lot of energy once the sun woke. Energy she so desperately needed to let out.

"Hmpf... Fine. I'm up." the blonde grumbled, raising to her feet while raven eyed her in surprise.

"How can you wake up like that?" shock evident in her eyes, "Look at me? I look like a tornado passed through me!"

"Cause I don't sleep like a bison. You had your legs sprawled all over." the blonde rolled her eyes, walking past her towards the front door, her bare feet slipping into her shoes. "Are you coming or not?"

"Geez. You sure know how to make friends." the raven grumbled, mood brought down by the other's insult and grumpiness.

"Apologies if I offended. But seriously, you should be more careful when you sleep with others. I thought I wouldn't make it out alive. You hit me in the guts." she shook her head, pulling open the door of the small house. "Just hurry up, we need to make it to the castle before the sun sets again."

"Alright, alright." the petite female rushed on her feet, slipping into her shoes before following her outside. "I really don't feel like hitting the floor either."

"Hit the floor? You passed out on me. I'm the one who doesn't intend on carrying you again." the ice princess's expression was priceless. An eyebrow quirked up in indignation as her arms folded perfectly across her chest.

Grumbling to herself the raven princess led the blonde princess to the gates of Blossomvale where the Queen's guards took over, "Talk to them. Tell them why we're here." the raven pushed the blonde before she could deny.

She bowed, "I must talk to the Queen. I'm Glaciara's Princess. Please, she's my only chance at stopping this bloodshed." the blonde wasn't one to beg but she had to convince them to allow her in.

"Please, wait here princess." One of the five guards at the gate spoke before he headed into the palace.

-

"Why would you make her wait? She's an ally. Glaciara's kingdom is just as in much suffering as ours." the queen stated. "Send her in."

"She is accompanied, your majesty. By a raven girl of a short stature." he warned and Minji frowned.

"A raven? It couldn't possibly be Sunnyvale's princess, could it?" the queen was intrigued, "Let them in. If it truly is Sunnyvale's princess there must be a reason why our dear neighbour allied with her."

-

"My dear Dongie!" the brunette smiled, embracing the ice Princess in a mother like hug, "It's been ages since we last met. We were quite young, huh?"

The blonde princess however, had no recollection whatsoever of poor Minji. She was only four the last time they had seen each other. So she stood there like a statue until the brunette released her.

The gentle smile soon gone as the raven girl came into view, "Now why must you bring such unpleasant company, love?"

"Queen Minji, please understand she's not guilty of her father's actions. Had it not been for her and I would have been killed before we could meet. I had no idea the world was in such chaos." the blonde explained, "She sneaked out to find you... It was her who was on her way to you to beg you to stop her parents. She's unarmed, risking her own life. She's the only chance we got at stopping her parents' massacre and putting an end to this bloodshed."

"Please, just Minji." she sighed before she turned to examine the oddly quiet raven in the corner and look her in the eyes, "What if I want them dead? Can you handle that?"

"I wouldn't blame you, Queen Minji... Not after I saw what they've done to your kingdom too..." the shorter princess sighed devastated.

"They killed my parents with their own hands... If my parents hadn't sent me to find the maid before your parents arrived.." she hesitated, a painful sigh escaping her lips at the devastating memory, "Maybe I would've rather that to finding my parents covered in blood and having to take over the kingdom all at once."

Bora's head lowered shamefully, she couldn't believe her ears. How could her parents have done such horrible things, "I'm not asking for forgiveness, your highness. I don't care what might happen to me in the end of it all, you can incarcerate me if you please. But we need to stop them before they get to Crimson falls too." she stated, head raising once again. She was determined to put an end to the bloodshed that's been going on for the past 12 years. "Had I known earlier the reason they kept me locked inside the palace.. I wouldn't have allowed them to reach Blossomvale either, but I was too late."

"Enough. I will help solely for the good of heart that live in the kingdoms. Glaciara and Blossomvale have endured enough, if I can in any way protect Crimsonfalls from taking the fall we took, I'm in. And perhaps, who knows, if through our journey you prove to be true to what you're saying then I shall grant you and your people forgiveness. However, your parents shall never earn my forgiveness and I will not hesitate to kill them if given the opportunity."

"As much as it pains me to think of their death, I cannot bring myself to blame you for such. But I can not even phantom the idea of what you must have felt and must feel." she nodded with a bow.

"What is your plan?" Blossomvale's queen asked, making the blonde also turn to the raven.

"You must join hands with Glaciara's rulers to fight back my father's army." she started, looking at the queen with determination, "Then we must get Crimsonfalls to join forces with us before they're attacked too."

-

"Eomma!" the 8 years old princess of Glaciara came running towards her mother, sniffling.

"What's wrong, my dear Yoohyeonie?" the queen kneeled in front of her.

"I'm scared... I want DongDong unnie..." she sobbed. The poor girl missed her older sister.

"Awe, sweetheart. Eomma misses her too. But we'll see her soon, I promise." she offered the little girl a soft smile when a maid joined their side with a bow.

"Queen Minji of Blossomvale is here to see you, your majesty. And she comes accompanied." the maid announced.

Will the king and queen of Glaciara join hands with the young Queen of Blossomvale?