V. Reunited

"I can't go in... I'll never get out again."

-

"WATCH OUT!" the raven cried out as an arrow was aimed straight for the blonde's chest and if it hadn't been for the brunette's quick thinking yanking the blonde to her she would have been gone. Instead the arrow only grazed the younger princess's cheekbone before both girls fell onto the floor.

"Princess Handong! Are you alright?" the raven cried out rushing to them. "Queen Minji, are you hurt?"

"I'm okay. Just a little scratch. I'll survive." the blonde said before raising to her feet and helping the queen back to her feet.

"I'm alright. Thank you." the brunette stated, dusting herself off once back to her feet.

"You are insane for not bringing any guards with you, you know?" the raven bold statement left Minji speechless. After all, she was caught by surprise. But princess Bora easily got comfortable around others and sure had been a couple hours together now.

"You sure are a brazen one." the oldest of the three shook her head, unable to hold the chuckle that escaped. Perhaps she was warming up to the raven. Perhaps the blonde was right, she's not to blame for her parents actions.

"Apologies, your majesty. I have a terrible habit of getting too comfortable too easily." she stated, following behind the other two until they reached Glaciara. By then, the sun was setting.

"We must find a place to rest. Princess Bora's energy won't last long once the sun's down." the blonde noted and the queen nodded. "Let's try that house over there. But perhaps it's best we don't tell them who she is."

"It'd put her in jeopardy. She's.. a friend of yours if anyone asks." the queen agreed as the walked towards the cabin, knocking softly on the door. 3 young girls alone out in the dangers of a war on a journey to find peace.

-

"I can't go in... I'll never get out again." the blonde said, hesitating as they reached the castle walls.

"You have to. They'll listen to you better than anyone." the raven stated. "We won't leave you behind." she reassured linking arms with the blonde before dragging her with them as they walked in.

The gates closed immediately behind them as guards let out relieved sighs at the sight of the princess. One of the maid's silently led them into the palace where they saw the king and queen accompanied by the 8 years old princess.

The blonde walked slowly behind the two, terrified of how her parents would react to her disappearance but the curious 8 years old approached the trio, peaking behind them before her eyes widened with excitement as she ran into her older sister, arms wrapping around the older princess's waist.

"DongDong! I missed you!" the poor child sobbed out making the other two girls turn around letting out an awe at the scene in front of them.

"Dongie?" the queen's voice cracked, shock taking over her as she rushed to her daughter's side. But while the little girl's eyes widened with excitement, the poor mother's eyes widened with concern. She gently held the princess's chin, turning her head to examine the wound on her face. "My dear daughter, what happened? How did you get your beautiful skin wounded?"

The blonde pulled away, "Eommaaaa, I'm fine." she whined, "I'm not staying long. I'm sorry." the statement made the little girl look up with teary eyes.

"Unnie's leaving again?" the pout and puppy eyes with gleaming tears nearly broke the older princess's heart. "Can I go with unnie?"

"Yoohyeonie... You know I'd like nothing more than to take you with me... But it's dangerous out there and I can't bare to lose you." Handong had kneeled in front of her little sister