Chapter X

Some wholesome moments between Crossdresser!Yn and Rin😍:
CD!Yn, noticing that Rin was staring at her: What?
Rin: I want you to be my brother.
CD!Yn:... I-I really don't want to be your brother, Rin.
Rin: Perfect. You already know what you have to say!
CD!Yn, thinking: You all need therapy

⚽️
"I am finee~" (Y/n) groaned as her grip on the wall tightened while Barou raised his eyebrow in disbelief.
"We all saw your nose bleed. We are going to the medic room." The boy said as he started tugging on her other hand again.
"Noooo." She groaned, not willing to let go of the wall. Barou glared at her for a moment as (Y/n) pouted more. The boy eventually sighed and let go of her hand and raised his arms in a surrender manner.
"Fine. Fine. We are not bringing you to the medic room."

Smiling in victory, (Y/n) let go of the wall and sighed in relief.
"Thanks for understanding! Let's go now- Hey!!"
Before she could leave, Barou grabbed her around the waist and put her over his shoulders, then resumed to walking towards the medic room.
"I don't care what you have to say."
"This is embarrassing! Come on, Barou! I am fine! In fact, I have never been better."
"Shut up."

'I hate doctors. Please, no.' She sobbed on the inside as Barou carried her into the room, earning confused looks from the workers.
"He was injured during our game." Barou said simply.
"Ok... uh, put him on the bed over there. We will check up on him then." One of the nurses said.
"If he says he is fine, he is lying." Barou warned as he put (Y/n) down.
"I am not a kid!" The girl glared up at the boy, who rolled his eyes at her words and glared back at her.
"You sure act like one."

Pouting, she ignored the giggles of some of the nurses and tried to instead calm herself down.
'Calm down... they won't give you any shots. Right?!' She gulped while looking nervously around the room.
"Alright, what happened?" One of the doctors walked inside and looked in (Y/n) in confusion.
"I am fine. Just that my nose bled a little bit."
"And why? Did it come out of nowhere, or was it caused by some outside force?" The doctor asked a he lifted (Y/n)'s head up to get a better look at it.

"I was pushed to the ground during my game." She answered back. Barou meanwhile kept silent and just stared at her as she spoke.
'He is like a mom.' (Y/n) thought as the doctor started touching the bridge of the nose.
"Does it hurt when I do this?"
"Not really." She answered back truthfully as the man hummed in understanding.
"Alright then..."

Later...
"See? You were dramatic for no reason. The doctor gave you some painkillers, and that's it." Barou rolled his eyes as (Y/n) kept quiet, not really in the mood to answer Barou anything. The whole match had left her drained, and all she wanted was to sleep everything away. Oddly enough, she didn't feel any hurt or anger like previously. It was just pure numbness that took over her body. Why wasn't she feeling anything?

'This is weird... I would usually feel way more than this... Maybe I am just tired.' She thought as Baroh led her into the dining hall.
"Let's eat lunch and go rest. I think tonight we will get the announcement when we will play against the last team here." Barou said as (Y/n) nodded along. The walk to the dining hall was pretty quie. Occasionally,  Barou would scold her for being careless or remind her to take tye pain meds after lunch. The girl would silently nod her head, half there and half asleep.
'At least this match is over. I will go and sleep right after this is over.'

Once inside, (Y/n) noticed there weren't many players there. She guessed that maybe some teams were warming up or having matches of their own. She was about to follow after Barou when one table in particular caught her attention. Stopping in her tracks, (Y/n) observed the three players in genuine curiosity.
'Huh? The Wanimas and... Isn't that the guy from Isagi's team? What was his name?' She wondered as she looked at the brown-haired boy.