Chapter XV

Some moments between Crossdresser!Yn and Karasu's team:
Yukimiya: This is (Y/n). He is our hazard.
Yn: I am not-
Otoya: Our kitchen hazard.
Yn: Since when?!
Karasu: Since you tried to boil water and set the kitchen on fire instead.
Yn: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

⚽️
"So, what's the plan?" Otoya asked as they stood on one side of the field. Karasu hummed as he kept his eyes on Yukimiya for a while before turning to look at (Y/n). The girl herself was facing the field and looking at the angles where she could possibly shoot a goal from. Truthfully, she wasn't sure how well this game would turn out. She met these two barely an hour ago, and the strengths and weaknesses of her opponents were pretty much unfamiliar to her. At least with Barou and the rest of the team, she had a few days to get to know them. She also had some time to prepare herself for her opponents. But this?! This was an unfamiliar way for her to start a game.

'This is all so sudden! I can see some openings that will give me a great opportunity to score, but who is to say they won't block it. Let's see, for now, I will have to rely on Karasu and Otoya as the scorers. If we do win and end up as a team, this will give me a great opportunity to get to know them on the field in advance. I could also-'
"What are you daydreaming about?" Otoya suddenly asked as he stood in front of (Y/n), blocking her view on the field and the opposing team. Surprised, the girl looked up at him for a moment before saying anything.

"Just thinking what we could do here. There are multiple ways to approach this match, so I don't know which one to pick."
"How about we try all of them."
"What?" (Y/n) kept her gaze on Otoya as the boy spoke in a neutral manner.
"That sounds chaotic... There is no real order in that suggestion." She argued.
"So? A game doesn't always need to have a pre-made plan to be won. We weren't given much time to prepare, anyway. What are the options you came up with?"

Otoya argued with (Y/n), who was stunned for a good few moments. A game without a good pre-made plan was something she had never done before. She always made sure to study her opponents for days before a match, so all of this is something she wasn't used to. But Otoya, despite his laid-back nature, seemed confident in his words.

"Up you go." Karasu spoke as he put his hands under her armpits and lifted her on her feet.
"Uh?!" She looked at Karasu with a small blush and then cleared her throat.
"Right... The plan..." (Y/n) stuttered as Karasu put leaned against her shoulder, and Otoya moved closer to listen.

Back in the hallway...
"Hm? Where is (Y/n)? Did he not make it?" Isagi mumbled as he looked around the room, hoping to find the (h/c)-colored girl, but to no luck. He couldn't find anyone who was familiar to him.

"Isagi, I see you are here as well."
"Oh, Bachira! Thank God I found someone familiar." The blue-eyed boy smiled and high-fived the other.
"I just finished the 1st stage. Man, that hologram was no joke. They are better at goalkeeping than anyone I ever played against." Bachira chuckled as Isagi nodded his head.
"Well, they are programmed to Ego-san's wishes." He said while looking around the place again, something the other boy quickly noticed.

"Are you looking for someone?"
"(Y/n). I can't find him anywhere, and I am a little worried."
Upon the mention of her name, Bachira's smile fell a little, and he looked around the place as well. True to Isagi's words, the girl was nowhere to be found.
"Do you think he made it?"
"I am sure he did. Maybe he already went inside?"

"With who, though? You don't think those Nagi and Reo guys got to him before one of us could?" Bachira asked, a little bit worried that she might be around the two again. While he didn't know (Y/n) for that long, he saw her as a kind person and gave them a lot of helpful advice.
'With friends like them, you don't need many enemies.' Bachira hummed to himself.
"No... those two are over there..." Isagi groaned as he discretely pointed at Nagi and Reo in a corner.