Chapter 0: Introduction

Jakarta, 1 January 2024
16:00
In the street

A man, in his 20s, is returning to his flat after work in a certain fast food restaurant.

Before he returns to his flat, he stops by the konbini (well, I mean convenience store) to buy "snacks".[1]

Yep, he buy foods that absolutely more in protein than carbohydrate, that is skewered sausage, meat-filled bread, and rolled beef slices. With the drink of beers.

And then, he continues to his flat.

16:27
In his flat

He now arrives in his flat. He lives in Room 302. When he arrives in his room, the first thing he do is take a bath.

16:37

After he finishes taking a bath, he gathers all of his "snacks" and beers on a table beside his computer monitor. And then, he starts the computer.

Now... The story is begin!

--//--

Explanation:

[1] In Indonesia terms (or jokes), eating a food that normally used as side dish but without rice, not considered as "eating", but "snacking".

Example, eating rice with sausage means "eating", while eating sausages (yep, more than one) without rice is considered as "snacking" even though that makes you stuffed.

Indonesian words, "It's not considered eating if you haven't eaten rice. That's just snacking."

About meat-filled bread? Hmmm... I guess this one is "eating" because bread is categorised as carbohydrate or 'alternative' when there is no rice. As long as it's a bread, not a cake!