Chapter 11: Declaration Of War

17:10
Victoria Ship, in a certain pub

Aeson now with his family drinking together at ship's pub. Aeson drinks a juice (whatever juice you name it).

Aeson: "Heh..." Aeson sighing like a stress person. And his family only looking at him.

Flashback

15:50
Aeson When still have a talk with Akira

Aeson: "What? Joining your country?"

Akira: "Yes! We will defeat your enemies, and then the payment is your country join our country as our New Province!"

Aeson: "I don't mean to rude, but we are talking about two countries join together to attack one country! I am afraid you all can't defeat those countries since their country also strong plus strong!"

Akira: "You mean, people that still use cold weapons for war? That is just a joke to us! Even we can defeat Portugis Kingdom even though they already had an antique weapon called arquebus."

Aeson: "'Cold weapon'? And you say what before? 'Antique'!?"

Akira: "Oh... We mean, any weapon that not categorised as firearms like arquebus for example is called cold weapon. Edged weapon, blunt weapon, non-firearm ranged weapon are called cold weapons."

Akira: "And about that 'antique' word before... Arquebuses already a collectibles for hobbyists in our country. That's an outdated weapon a looooong tiiiime aaaaago!"

Aeson: "R-Really!?" 😓

Akira: "Yes!" ☺

Aeson: "???"

Aeson: "Eh... Let's return with our talk before! So you all mean, those countries are nothing in your eyes!?"

Akira: "Yep."

Aeson: "Again with a simple word." 😑

Akira: "Because I like simple things!" ☺

If she wants, Akira can reads and sees people's mind.

Aeson: "Ha?"

Akira: "Nothing!" 😊

Akira: "So... You must choose between 'Yes' or 'No'! If you say 'Yes', we will help you to repel those invaders. We say 'repel', not 'liberate'! Don't get misunderstood! And if you say 'No', just continue living in our cruise ship as long as you want. But remember, we never facilitate you all with a ship that suitable for military training on ship's deck!"

Akira: "Your life on a cruise ship just eating, drinking, have fun, sleep, take a bath, you name it. Even you all can return to your country just to tell your people to start living on a cruise ship! And I don't need to know what methods that make your enemies ignore you all to enter and exit your own country." 😀

Aeson and his family: "..." 😑

Akira: "But not with this ship since this ship actually my toy for my holiday. I will call another cruise ship for you all. For a month you all helped by us, but later you all have to be independent. We mean, in a month we will teach you all how to use this and that in our cruise ship. After that you all are on your own."

Aeson: "Your Imperial Majesty..."

Akira: "Yes!?"

Aeson: "Can you people give us the proof you all can defeat those countries that easily?"