Chapter 9: A Help

08:30

Panji walks towards ship's stern to be alone. And then he takes out his handphone to call Akira.

Panji: "Eh... Hello, Akira!"

Akira: "Hello, Panji! Whazzup?"

Panji: "Em... I want to say something to you."

Akira: "Okay."

Panji: "You know,...."

Akira: "Nope."

Panji: "That's why I want to let you know! Hear me first, dammit!" 😬

Akira: "Sorry, sorry 😂! What?"

Panji: "I've been sailing for 3 days, and I found- What the hell!"

When Panji talking to Akira, Panji walks to the ship's side (still on ship's stern but at ship's starboard side) and happens to see those triremes surrounding his ship.

Panji never knows when he walks towards ship's stern actually those triremes start surrounding his ship. And now he knows!

Before we continue with Panji and Akira, let we see another view when Panji still walks to the ship's bow. Especially when the Valkyrians talking about those people that start surrounding Santi Victoria ship

In trireme ship side.

Survivor 1: "Maaaan.... Look at those beauties! Are they really a soldiers? Their clothing looks like a soldier to me. Even more like a high-ranking soldiers. Which country this ship belongs to!?"

Survivor 3: "I dunno, mate. But indeed they are like... I can't describe them anymore!"

Survivor 1: "Hahaha!!!"

In Santi Victoria ship side.

Royal guard 1: "We are become the centre of attention!"

Royal guard 2: "How should we do!? Our clothing is too stand out. Especially the imperial guards one that more stand out."

Imperial guard 5: "If they watch us, we just watch them back. Simple."

Royal guard 1 and 2: "Haha! Indeed!"

Now, they start to look at each other.

We return to Panji and Akira again after Panji shocked looking at those trireme ships that surrounding his ship.

Akira: "What?"

Panji: "Eh... It's nothing! Where was I? Oh yes, I found a group of refugee ships from Nestivia Kingdom. And we even met with the king of Nestivia Kingdom."

Akira: "Let me guess. He must be asking for help so he can take refuge in our country, right?"

Panji: "How do you know?"

Akira: "Oh my goodness, something like that already common or... Mainstream, in every story ya know! The protagonist met with unknown person/people and then open a story of that person/them."

Panji: "Heh... Yeah! By the way, is this a story? I thought this is just a game."

Akira: "I dunno. If this is a story, who is the Author then?"

Panji: "You got the point. Anyway, what should we do with them?"

Akira: "Hmmm... I want to have a talk with this outsider king. And of course, we never want to let any outsiders go inside our beloved world. So, we will board a cruise ship and go to your eastern side approximately 1.000 km from your current position and then sailing west to meet you. Please shareloc!"