Chapter 4: The Incident

Jakarta, 24 November 2023
20:00

After what he had done for 6 days doing his game making, Panji now done with the first game he ever made! Well... Still in Alpha Version. But anyway, Panji would never release his own game.

Panji: "I done with all of this complicated things! Now, what time is it?" Panji sees his wall clock.

Panji: "8 o'clock? Do I need to test it now? Or do I need to play a game for 2 hours?"

After thinking...

Panji: "I would better just sleep for tonight. Tomorrow morning I will test my own game since tomorrow is my break day."

Panji then chooses to sleep rather than to play a game.

25 November 2023
06:00

Wake up, take a bath, have breakfast, and then instantly trying his own game!

But before that, he double checking the door to make sure it is still locked and then close the window curtain.

Panji: "Alright, time to test my own game!"

Panji doing what exactly he did in the first story.

But... It has become Panji's habit to always plug the charger into any object that can be powered without a battery while the charger is plugged in. Especially when in his own room. For example, his own laptop, where the battery is removed and the charger is plugged in. So the laptop actually looks like a desktop. But this time he already has his own desktop.

And this device is similar like laptop. Can be powered without battery as long as the charger always plugged in.

But, even though this device can do that, DreamNet Technologies already warn to never do that kind of things since if there is a sudden power failure, of course it's instant force close the game without saving. Not like sudden person detected that has a chance to save first and then force close. And it's equal to a chance to cause a brain shock.

But... Panji is a typical one among dumbass people that want to challenge the warning (like ignoring a warning and want to show the world that you can surpass the challenge like you are a Hero... Dumbass Hero I mean).

And here he is, using that DVR without battery and then the cable charger plugged in. He only using battery if there are no electricity or no cable charger in his inventory.

[Checking The Surrounding...]
[Checking Completed]
[The Surrounding Is Safe]

[Game "Terra Media Incognita" Selected]
[Preparing The Game...]
[Preparing Completed]

[Virtualisation Begin]

Panji now inside the game world.

First of all, he now in an audience chamber of Akira Imperial Palace. Right in front of the Emperor with Mahapatih beside her.

Akira: "Welcome, Panji!"

Panji: "Yes, thank you for the warm welcome!"

Makoto: "Are you doing well in your Real World?"

Panji: "Hearing a game character saying that actually make me goosebump because they like have a self-aware. But I am the one who scripting that. It's already my own risk!"