Chapter 8: First Contact

Friday, 3 January 1913
08:00
At Pelabuhan Santi Victoria

A nice morning, the sun is shining brightly, and the air is still quite cool. The 15 people are gathered in Santi Victoria Harbour. The royals and imperial already preparing their guards to accompany and protect Panji in his adventure going outside the world.

Akira: "So, what ship do you want to create?"

Panji: "A cruise ship, made from steel. But I want to make her looks like 'sailing ship'. And her size also not very big."

Akira: "Hooh... Interesting. Can we look your creation?"

Panji: "Sure! Come, come!"

The 14 people gather to Panji to look how Panji create something using his Author Screen. Unfortunately for the royal-imperial guards, they can't look (not because not permitted, but because they can't see it).

Panji: "Alright, here I go!"

In his Author Screen shows many ship hulls for reference.

Panji: "I like this hull design. Made from steel. Length 100 metres. Beam 17 metres."

Panji: "Propulsion in the form of 3 mast, full-rigged. And electrical machine."

Panji: "Whatever the power of her machine, I just want her speed up to 25 knots with machine mode."

Akira: "Funny."

Makoto: "Looks like he doesn't understand a speed power."

Panji: "About interior... Hmmm... Make it like modern cruise ship interior."

Panji: "And... Done! I will check it in 3D first."

Panji now checking his ship design in 3D.

Panji: "I like it! Now, 'Create'!"

[Creating Cruise Ship]
[Cruise Ship Created]

Now his cruise ship in his Inventory with name "Cruise Ship Summon".

Panji: "Cruise Ship Summon, ha!? Reminds me of Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! manga. Alright then, let me summon this ship."

Everyone giving Panji a way to summon his ship.

With his Author Screen, he can see the ship's silhouette for where he wants to summon his ship.

Panji: "Alright, in this place!" Ship summoned.

Akira: "Good."

Makoto: "Not bad."

Panji: "Your expression is too flat."

Akira: "Because a ship like this more like a nostalgia to me. But still, not much amazement." Very to-the-point.

Everyone after hearing this Akira just giving their sweatdrop smile expression (even the royal-imperial guards too).

Panji: "Whatever. I just don't want to show our ship in today's technology. It's better to show the outside world our ship still a sailing ship although have a machine."

Akira: "I see, I see. So, what is the name for your ship?"

Panji: "Name, yes? Hmmm... Because I create her in Pelabuhan Santi Victoria, I will name her Santi Victoria!"

Santi: "Really, Panji!? I am touched. Thank you, Panji!" And Santi's royal guards (for Panji's bodyguard) clapping their hands.

Panji: "No problem. It's because I dunno how to name anything. If this ship summoned in another location, maybe I am not using your name for this ship."