~𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑨 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅~

Ms. Yoshioka stopped teaching class. And everyone stopped listening. "Mr. Tomioka?" All but two kids turned at Giyu Tomioka and gave him dirty looks.

"Y-yes Ms Yoshioka?" He responded nervously as everyone was staring at him and the fact that he had never been called out like this before.

"What's so interesting that you haven't paid attention to all class and haven't taken a single note?" She questioned him in a not so happy tone.

"Um," He started to look around desperately, trying to find something.He tried to be careful about doing it so she wouldn't notice. He set his eyes on something. "M-my book Ms Yoshioka." He lied.

A girl with black hair, purple tips, and a butterfly pin in her hair slightly laughed at his response. As she was still taking notes from what Ms Yoshioka was saying. Really a book? That's the best you got? Giyu just glanced at her before looking back at Ms Yoshioka. She just rolled her eyes and continued to teach. As she taught, she kept shooting looks at Giyu as he was still not paying attention.

"Mr Tomika?" She said one more time, her voice had more anger and frustration this time.

"Y-yes ma'am?"

"What is so interesting about staring at Ms Kocho?" It stayed silent.

People whisperedfilled the air around them. "Shinobu Kocho, what does he see in her?" "Why is he staring at Shinobu?"He deserves better." "Why is she the one catching his eye."

At first, Shinobu face was red full of embarrassment, but now it was much more pale after hearing everyone's whispers all around her.

"I-" The bell rang before Giyu had the chance to finish his thought.

"Class dismissed." Ms Yoshioka announced  to the class still irritated.

Shinobu quietly walked out of the classroom and down the hall with her head down, trying not to make contact with anyone.

"Um, Shinobu?" She heard a voice from behind her. She stopped to look behind her. To her surprise, it was Giyu. Her face immediately got red, thinking of what had just happened a moment ago. She knew she had thought he was cute the moment she laid eyes on him. She had only met him a little over a week ago. They had never talked that much, though.

"Y-yeah?" She stuttered nervously. Her face was red because he was cute and partially because she was embarrassed.

"I-i'm sorry." He lowered his head out of respect.

Her face now burning, "No! Don't be sorry! You don't have to be sorry!"
He raised his head as she lowered his so she didn't have to see his face and make it worse than it already was.

"Are you sure?" He asked in a calm voice.

"Y-yes, I'm completely sure." She responded much more calmer now. She raised her head, holding her books and just looking into his eyes.
Her face was with just a little pink across her cheeks.

"Are you okay? You look a little hot."

A face of complete embarrassment spread across Shinobu's face. "W-what?!" Her face, more red than ever. A face of confusion, then realization of what he just said completely covered his face.