~𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓~

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

"Congrats, freshmen. You still have 4 years left, oh bummer." Professor Uzui announced on the entercom. "Sophomores, you're 1/4 the way through. Juniors, you're halfway through. How does it feel? I'm just kidding. Don't answer that because I just don't care, too bad." Everyone began to laugh. "And finally, seniors. I'm just glad I don't have to look at your guy's terrifying faces anymore." Everyone was laughing more except they weren't laughing together they were laughing at the seniors. "Everyone head to your first class on your schedule. If you need help finding it, ask a friend if you have any or ask Mr. Gyomei." Everyone began to head to their first class on their schedule.

Kanae found out that she had many classes with people she knew. Some of them she wasn't exactly friends with, at least not yet anyway. One of them being Giyu. She hadn't really talked to him that much before. They had only been acquaintances, but now that Shinobu seemed like she was getting to know him a lot better, it seemed like Kanae had to poke around a bit.
Also, it would probably help to get to know him better. She and him still had two more years of high school together.

Every 30 minutes or so, Professor Uzui told the students to go to their next classes on the entercom. Kanae saw Giyu walking the same way as him. She had been needing to ask him something, and now was the perfect time.

Kanae approached him. "Hey Giyu, what's your next class?" Kanae smiled at him.

"Oh, hi. I have biology with Mr. Haru."

"Ooo, me too!" Her smile smile got bigger and seemed much more genuine. "Oh, I had something to ask you." Her smile faded, and her face turned curious.

"Yeah?" Giyu responded curiously.

"You know when you and Shinobu studied at the end of last year. Well, I walked in, and both of you like freaked out."

"Oh yeah." Giyu looked kind of upset.

"What happened? You guys haven't talked much since." She looked concerned.

"Um," He paused. "It doesn't matter." He quickly looked at the ground.

"Yes, it does." She tried to convince him as they continued to walk. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it's important if you guys have barely talked since then."

He took a deep breath as his body began to heat up, and his face began to get red. "We almost," he took a pause, "kissed." He was almost whispering.

Kanae looked surprised. "Kissed?" She repeated him.

"Y-yeah." He mumbled.

"Oh." She stopped talking for a moment.

He continued. "But it doesn't matter anyway she said we should forget it and pretend it didn't happen."

"What do you want?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, do you want to forget, and did you want to actually close the distance?"

Giyu hesitated. "No, I don't want to forget, and I do actually wish it had happened."

"Then make it happen." Kanae felt strong in what she was saying as she stopped walking and stood in front of him. "If that's what you really want, you have my full approval." She gave of the light of a sun when she smiled.

"I will, but you should take your own advice." He smiled back at her. They continued to walk.

"I'm not sure I'm following."

"Sanemi." Giyu had a smirk on his face as he raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't even try denying it either." Kanae stuck out her bottom lip. Giyu giggled at her response to what he had said.

"Alright." She said in a whiny voice before smiling with her joyful smile. They entered the classroom, and the teacher began to introduce himself. He told them about his hobbies, some of his personal life, and about his teacher years.

After class, Sanemi approached Kanae. "Hey, Kanae."

Kanae turned around. "Oh hey Sanemi!" She exclaimed with that bright smile of hers.

"Kyoko is throwing a rager on Friday if you want to go together." Sanemi sounded a little nervous asking her to go to a party together.

"Together?" She asked.

"Y-yeah." He was definitely nervous and embarrassed now.

That went away when she said, "Of course!" Somehow, her smile got bigger.

"It's like a back to school kinda thing. I'll pick you up at 9 if that's okay." He seemed less nervous.

"Oh uh, I'll have to ask my parents." Sanemi noticed she seemed disappointed.

"Right, your parents." He responded.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I know it's kind of a sore subject!" She quickly apologized.

"No, it's ok. Don't be sorry." He gave her a soft smile. "So you'll ask?"

"Yep!" She smiled.

"Okay, well, see you later." He told her before walking away to Giyu.

"See you." She responded.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm sry it tool kinda long to make this. :/ Anyway, it's not that great, but the next chapter is going to be juicy ;] Okay, that was so cringe, but I would rly appreciate it if you guys could vote plsss. I am rly enjoying making this for u guys! Tysm anyway, have a great day or night! Byeeeee! <3

W/C|862

𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 ☆ 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒂