~𝑨 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆~

°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•☆•°☆°•

Sanemi giggled at the sight of kanae, quietly walking across the roof from her window. A smile spread across his face. "What are you doing?"

"Getting down, what does it look like?" Kanae began to climb down the ladder she had placed on the side of the house the night before.

"But why aren't you going through the front door?" He genuinely looked confused. "I thought you asked your parents." Sanemi walked over to the ladder.

Kanae awkwardly smiled. "I chickened out and just told them I was going to go to Mitsuri's." She said, approaching the bottom of the ladder.

"Here." Sanemi reached his hand out for her to grab so she could get down.
She grabbed his hand and paused as she stood in front of him. "I still don't get why you need to go out through the window."

They began to walk to his car. "Because if I asked, they would have me pack and watch me leave with Mitsuri. The last time I checked, you are definitely not Mitsuri."

"I guess that makes sense." They stopped at his car, and he opened the passenger door.

"T-thank you." She thanked him nervously as she had never had a boy open the door for her. Her body started to feel a little hot. She got into the passenger seat as he closed the door behind her. Once he did, he began to walk to the driver's side and got in the car.

He stuck the key in the keyhole and turned it forward to turn on the car. "Are you ready?" He asked as she was buckling her seat belt when he looked over for a response.

"Yep!" She responded with that cheerful voice of hers. He smiled at her. When he began to drive, she suddenly began to feel a pleasant state of comfort.

Once they arrived, they got out of the car and walked to the front door. "You ready?" Sanemi asked, standing side by side to her.

"Yeah, I think." Kanae responded, slightly nervous. Kanae grabbed the sleeve of his black hoodie so they would stay close, knowing that there would be a lot of people.

Noticing that kanae was slightly uncomfortable, Sanemi moved his arm away from Kanae and slid his fingers in between hers. He held her hand tighter, trying to make her feel more comfortable. Kanae felt that, it showed with her soft smile on her face.  Sanemi saw that smile and smiled himself.

He opened the door, and Kanae's pink haired friend greeted them. "Kanae! I didn't know you were coming!" Mitsuri quickly gave her a big hug. "Come on, Kanae, I want to show you something!" Mitsuri exclaimed while grabbing Kanae's wrist and dragging her away from Sanemi. As Kanae was being dragged away, she gave him a small wave before disappearing behind a wall.

"Hey Sanemi, want a beer?" Obani appeared next to him.

"Yeah." Sanemi responded before both headed off to the kitchen to get a drink.

After a while of being there, Kanae began to go upstairs and head to the bathroom. When she was done, she saw Sanemi staggering while talking to Obani. He began to start walking to a bedroom at sit down.

"Hey, are you okay?" Kanae asked, concerned.

"Yep." Sanemi responded drowsily.