changing room

idea by: @sweetporcelaindoll

charlie POV:
we are playing rugby when i see nick runing at me with the ball but befor he gets to me he gets tackelled and falls down. i run up to him and ask him "are you ok?" he says "Yea, im fine. but i need a new shirt. you coming?" i agree and go with him to change him into a new shirt. but when he takse off his shirt i sudently see his abb's for the first time in i dont know how long. i feel my dick just shoot up like a flagg pole and hope that nick dous not see.

when he puts on his new shirt he looks at me and askes "what?" i say bluching as if i had to tell him i had a hicky again "seeing your abb's made me hard." i wisper it becus i am inberesed as fuck. he starts to bluch as well and says "we cant fuck right now, but..." he seemed hesetent "after we may" now it was my turn to bluch even harder. i just nodded and we went back to the field. 

"That was a good match" Sai said "but Charlie, you seemed distracted. are you ok?"
i was still thinking about what was hopefully gona happen and i coud not realy think about anything ellse. so i was happy when evryone finaly left and me and nick were alone in the changing room.

"so... are you still needy?" Nick asked with a smirk. "YES, EVEN MORE THEN BEFORE." i coud not hold it in anymore. "This bonner is sooooooo painfull" befor i knew what was happening i was in Nick's arms and he was kissing me. i said "wait, lets go to the showers so if someone comes in we can say we were just showering" Nick lach's "You realy coud not think about anything els on the field, coud you?" i just shook my head as he undresed

when we were both naked we went into the shower block. he had lached at seeing my dick spring up and now he had pinned me to the floor. as he alined himself i was just waiting. and waiting. and waiting.
 "STOP TEASING ME!!!!!" i screamed as he finaly pushed his dick into me as i wimmperd
N:"Oh, vous aimez ça, n'est-ce pas ? ma petite salope.(oh, you like that dont you? my littel slut.)"
C:"F-Fuck Nick"
i love it when he talks dirtty in french. i woud never give in that it turns me on tho.
as he keeps ramming into me i feel him finding my G-spot. as he sees me srinking and wimpering the most when he hits it he keeps raming into there as i try hard not to finish. its only when i feel the warm fealing of him inside me do i let myself go. he licks it off me and helps me get up. i am kind of limp becus he just rammed me so hard. after actualy showering he we dress up again and he drives me home. he says "Je vais te baiser n'importe quand, bébé( i will fuck you anytime baby)"
(A/N this is my first time writing smut so BE NICE!!!)