Panic atack

TW: SH, Panic atack

Idea by: someone from a groupchat thanks S

Please dont hate on the panic part i am gona write it from my own experience, but it is different for everyone.

Charlies POV:

As i was stepping out of the shower i suddenly felt an all too familiar sense of panic. Oh no. I was having a panic attack again. I sat down on the floor and the scary mindset was back. I tried softly singing my favorite song but i was too far in.Everything was scary and i saw the scars on my body dancing around, teasing me to let them multiply. As i felt everything around me shaking, which was probably because I was shaking, Nick came in. He asked: "Hey Char, do you want to pl-" He stopped talking when he saw me crying. He came to hug me and comfort me but out of pure fear, stress, panic and not wanting anyone to touch me i pushed him away. That was how he knew it was serious. So he just sat there, waiting for me until i was ready for a hug. God i love him so much.

When I was fully calmed down he looked at me with a face I knew. He wanted to say something but did not want to offend me. "Okay, what's on your mind?" I asked him.

I think he was still overwhelmed because he said "Sex" and in the same second covered his mouth with his hand. I just laughed and said "If you are careful and we stay silent, it is okay. Because your mom is home."So I layed down on bed and spread my legs. Signing to Nick that today was not the day for teasing. And god he just went in super fast. I let out a loud moan, so Nick kisses me to muffle any more that were coming. I tried not to finish, but i failed. "Sorry..." i whispered. He just grabbed my hand and helped me jerk him off. When I understood what he meant i put both of my hands on his body and started going faster and faster until he finally threw his head back and finished as well. We cleaned up and he gave me another kiss and said. "Know i will aways love you, even when you are crying on the bathroom floor."(A/N I know the smut in here is short, but dont worry I have a plan for the next one already and you are gonna love it)