camping trip

Idea by: Take a guess? J of course!

Charlies POV:
When we went on the camping trip, I already knew that it was gonna be fun. Because me and Nick were paired to sleep in a tent together. Alone. And knowing Nick and his magic lube bottle we were probably gonna fuck. I can't wait. So, in the tent, we just put down our stuff and went on with our day. (I know you all are not waiting for me to tell you about that, so lets skip to the evening shall we?) At 10 PM we finally went to our tents, and me and Nick would have the chance to fuck. So in the tent he started kissing me. I kissed him back. We went back and forth with this until he went down to my neck. I knew what was next. He kept going lower and lower until he was at my nipples, then my belly button and at last my stomach. Now he was at my hips. He undressed me from my boxers and my dick sprung up. He laughed and pulled off his pants too. He lubed up his dick and positioned himself. He started teasing me. He prodded his dick at my entrabce and I whimpered. He was getting ready to insert his body inside of me when we heard the zipper start to be undone, and we hid in our sleeping bags. Elle walked in and asked "Hey, have you guys seen my flashlight?" Nick said "No, could you please leave?" Elle looked offended and said "Hey, why the hurry? It's not like we have to be in our tents now and-" She cut herself off, realizing what we were doing. "Nevermind, I will leave you two alone." She said, hurrying away. Now we heard people in front of our tent. We would have to wait for a while before we could actually start.
(A/N I still take requests you know? I only have coments from people I know. Please tell me if you know anything you want to see as smut.)