elevator

Idea by: Someone somewhere thanks J!

Charlie POV:
Me and Nick were going to Sai's house. He lives in a flat so we went with the elevator, but Nick said: "Soooo... I did not tell you this but the elevator is gonna stop before we get off." I started panicking and said "WHY DID WE GET ON THE ELEVATOR THEN?!" Nick explained that he wanted to talk for the first time in a week alone because we seemed distant but I did not hear him. My claustrophobia started kicking in. Nick saw me panicking and asked what was wrong and I said "I hope you just forgot I had claustrophobia and did not do this on purpose. " He apoligized and said "Can i help you get your mind off of things by fucking you?" I just nodded so he could do it before I even realised what he said. So he grabbed me by my waist and pulled off my underwear. He knew I needed it quick so he did not tease me, he just put on some lube that he had with him. I felt his cock slide inside me and I moaned out loud, but I did not care. All of my worries were gone just like that. He continued to ram into me until I came on him. He did not get to finish, so I grabbed his dick and gave him a blow job, and he finished as well. We started moving again and since I had forgotten that we were in a elevator, I got startled when we arrived at Sai's apartment I tried my hardest not to limp. God, why are we like this.

(TW: S3LF H4RM AND SU1C1DE: A/N this has nothing to do with the story, I am even writing this before the actual story so if you dont want to read this, fine with me, but I want to spread awareness. So there is this thing called The Blue Whale Challenge. It's this social media thing where someone asks "Do you want to play a game?" In a text. If you say yes, they will send you one challenge every day. It is S3lf h4rm and doing dangerous things. It gets worse until the last challenge is to k1ll yourself. There was this 14 year old girl named Rina Palenkova and her last task was to lay her head on a train track while listening to the song 'Virtual Love'. She did it, but changed her mind. Sadly for her, her hair got caught in the rails and her head was chopped off. I don't know the full story yet, so if you want to know more just look up "The Blue Whale Challenge" or "Rina Palenkova" Thanks for reading this.)(A/N I am now done writing and I listened to the song while writing because it also sounds good)