scary dream

idea: Me🤗

Charlie's POV: 
i jolted up crying.
i had a bad dream again.
luckly nick was sleeping with me tonight and he woke up from me crying
N:"Are you ok?"
C: "Yea, just a bad dream"
N:"You wana talk about it?"
C:"...I dont know... "
N:"Lissen charlie, i am here to help you. can you pleas tell me what is wrong?"
C:"Ok. i had a dream where ben found me again and he beat me up and when he saw my scars he opend evryone of them."

i am crying at this poin and i start hyperventalayting (i know i speled that wrong dont juge meeeeeeeeeee) and nick grabbes me in his arms.
i can almost hear him wanting to say something until he dous.
"I coud help you take your mind off it.... only if you want it tho."
i know what he is talking about and i can feel myself getting hard and i think 'let me just shake shit up.' so i say. "Yes pleas but i have a idea. what if i am a top for today? "
he only stammers out a silent "y-y-yes" but i need a more clear anwser.
 "i need a better anwser babe "
 "Yes. yes pleas i just did not expect that."
so i push him onto the bed.

I grab a bottel of lube out from under his bed
"How did you know that was there?" He asked
"You always say you will never miss out on a chance to fuck me so i was pretty shure you woud have this there." i say wile grinning.
i lube up his hole and my dick befor i stick it in without warning. he wimpers and i can feel he is already feeling an orgasem bilding. so i look for his G-spot and i ram into it. i can hear him wimmper so i know for sure that i have found it again. so i keep raming into it until i feel the well known twang of an orgasim but i feel that nick is about to finish so i put my finger tip ontop of this tip so he cant cum.  "Charlieeeeeeeeeee pleas let me cum "  but i am not done yet so i jusst keep raming into it until i finish and i let him too.
 "since when are you this good at that?" Nick asked. 
"i have always been but you are even better so you are always on top"
I feel safe again and i tell him that and we both go to sleep again but i just go dreaming about him and fucking him

(A/N this has nothing to do with the story but i just want to give you the best smut writer ever. its @Kit_be_Lit so be sure to go check out there story's and if you are reading this Kit_be_Lit I LOVE YOU AND PLEAS CONTINUE  ♡ Heartstopper one shots ♡ I AM MISING A PEASE OF MY SOUL WITHOUT THESE)