Field trip

Idea by: Someone in a groepchat thanks J!
Charlies POV:
WE ARE GOING ON A FIELD TRIP! I cant wait because me and Nick are in a room with Tao and Aled, and since we have been fucking a lot recently there might be a chance we will today too. In the bus we talked and he said "Can i show you something?" I said yes and he opened his bag showing me a pack of condoms and a bottle of lube. I became red and just said "Close that up someone might see it!" I whisper screamed it because what the fuck? we finally arrived and we were told that Tao and Aled were sleeping with the girls who also shared a room (Darcy, Tara, Elle and Sahar), so we would have the room to ourselves. When the other boys left Nick pinned me to the bottom bunk and started kissing me. He said "We need to be silent. Can you do that?" I just nodded and took off my boxers. He undressed himself too and jumped on top of me. I gasped as he started kissing me on my nippels. I felt my dick spring up and hit his abs. I felt that had made him hard as well. I spread my legs while Nick put on the condom and lubed himself up. By the time he sat down again my boner had started hurting. He said "Lets try something else this time" and he pulled me off the bed. While i stood there confused he lied down his dick on full display. He grabbed me by my waist and lifted me above his cock (Nick lied down on the top bunk not the bottom one). He slowly started lowering me until his full length was sitting inside me. Then he lifted me up again and repeated the process. It took everything inside me not to moan out. As he continued thrusting into me I felt myself coming closer and closer. But then suddenly the door opened and there stood the whole Paris squad. Nick and I turned our heads around so fucking fast and we just sat there for what felt like a whole ass lifetime even though it was only one second. Then Darcy said "AHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" and slammed the door closed. We heard Tara say "when you guys are finished please come outside. And NOT naked please." We felt embarrassed but decided that we should make this worth the shame and continued. So he kept thrusting harder and started jerking me off. Until I could not hold it in anymore and let out a loud moan. When I was done cumming I realised I had moaned and became even more red then I knew I could. When we were dressed we went outside with shame written on our faces. We asked if we could have this talk inside but Tao said "Nope I am never going back inside of there again I will never get this out of my head can you guys please just grab mine and Aled's bags, we left them inside." So we went to get them and Elle said "You know what, I dont even want to know what ya'll were doing so I dont want to take part in this, bye." And with that she walked off and the rest followed behind her. "Well we dodged that bullet-" Nick said. I agreed.