truth or dare?

Idea by: me while re-reading Heartstopper part 3

They are not out as a couple yet but this is after book five I just like to think of a different storyline.

Charlies POV:
We were playing Truth or Dare when Tao spun me. He had wanted to know if I had had sex with Nick yet for real, but because Nick is not out yet I always said dare.I said dare again but he got a very evil smile on his face. He said "I dare you to fuck someone in this room of my choosing" The whole room went silent while waiting for me to say truth so I could answer it. But I was not gonna do that so I said "And who is that then?" "Nick nelson." He was still smirking like that was gonna stop me. So i looked at nick and asked "I know you are straight, so are you ok with this?" The whole room started whispering and I saw that Nick had to hold in his laghter when he said "Yea, why not." Tao looked confused as fuck as we left the room and went to the bathroom. I said to Nick "You dont have to stay silent just dont moan out my name ok?" He nodded a million times before he pulled off my pants and boxers before taking off his own. We looked at eachother with a look that said 'Lets keep our shirts on' so we did. I lied down and spread my legs. Without warning he inserted himself into me and I moaned loudly. I did not care if they heard me. This would confirm we were doing the dare. As I came closer Nick put his finger on my tip so I could not cum yet. He was not done. As he kept ramming into my good spot, I felt him finish inside me. So i was confused why he did not let me finish yet. Until he put my cock into his mouth and gave me a one second blow job. Because that was how long i lasted. We stayed inside of there, pretending that we were cleaning because we were not gonna tell them about the blow job! After 10 minutes or so we stepped outside and pretended to be flusterd aroud eachother like everyone would be when they just lost their virginity but on the inside we were laughing our lungs out. When me, Tao and Nick came back into our room Tao asked "So, was that yalls first time or not?" I looked at nick and he said "Fine, no it was not. But did you have to make it a dare?" Tao grinned and said "Yes, and it was worth it."
Ps: I keep forgetting to credit D for correcting my spelling.
D if you want to put a message you can here:
Go check out my artfight: https://artfight.net/~MossTheCreator
Also my tiktok: themice1 (i made this into an advertisement tihi)