♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Forever & Always Angel ♥

~ In Diana's room ~

Diana: *lieing in bed, sleeping peacefully*

Bree: (looks at pansy) hey Pansy its about time we wake up Diana (smiles)
Pansy: yes your right let go then.
Bree: hold on a minute. (looks at chase)
Chase: (sees Bree looking at him) what ?
Bree: you need to come with us. if we can't wake her up then only you can wake. (smiles)
Chase: (gets up and goes to bree) fine
Bree; yay lets go (goes to Diana's room with chase and pansy behind her. she opens her door and walks in with pansy and chase)
Bree and pansy: WAKE UP DIANA !!!

Diana: *uses her magic wand in her sleep and throwing two pillows at Pansy and Bree, knocking them on the floor with a SLAM*

Bree and pansy: (fall to the ground on their bums) ouch.
Chase: (laughs with how bree and pansy got hit by pillows)
Bree: (glares at chase) stop laughing at us and wake her (points at Diana) up now.
Chase: okay, okay (laughs one more time then goes to Diana's bed side and kisses her cheek) wake up sleeping beauty (smiles)

Diana: *whines in her sleep and hides under the covers in her sleep*

Chase: ok time for a different approach (goes closer to Diana and starts tickling her) maybe this will wake you up. (smiles)

Diana: *yells and starts to laugh a lot* okay I'm up ... I'm up *laughs even more*

Chase: (stops tickling her) good morning sleeping beauty (smiles)
Bree and pansy: thanks for the pillows and the pain on our bums Diana (both get up with a little help of chase)

Diana: Well you two should know better then to yell at me when I'm asleep, so deal with it

Bree: (huffs and leaves)
pansy: (huffs also and leaves after bree)
Chase: (laughs at there behavior) well i will be going so that you can get ready. ill see you downstairs in a couple of minutes (winks at her then leaves her room and closes the door behind him)

Diana: *giggles and goes to change*

~few minutes later downstairs~

Ron: So are you two okay now?
Blaise: She actually hit you in her sleep? How come she did that to you and Chase is standing here unharmed after it?

Bree: (looks at ron) yes were ok. (looks at Blaise) sadly yes she did. chase was the one to wake her up by tickling her. i don't understand why she head us but not chase.( looks at chase) how do you do it chase ?
Chase: that's something i know and you don't (smiles)
Bree: oww trust me chase i will fined out (smirks at him)
Chase: (smirks back) bring it Bree.
Bree: ohh i will.
Draco: will you two knock it of.

Diana's outfit:

Diana: *walks down the stairs and sits down near the fire place * Morning guys ! Morning girls *says with giggles at the end of it*

Hermione:(walks to chase) good morning chase. did you sleep well ? (smiles at him sweetly)
Chase: i did that's nice of you to ask hermione (smiles at her then looks at diana) wow you look lovely Dian
e (winks at her)
Bree: (giggles and wispers to pansy) i think i know why she hit us but not him.
pansy:(wispers back) why ?
Bree: (smiles and wispers back) chase has a crush on her.
Pansy: (wispers) now way your right looks at them.
(bree and pansy start giggling then it chances in to laughing)

Diana: Thank you handsome and by the way I still have ti get you back for this morning *jumps on the sofa naxt to him and starts tickling him on his weak spots*

Chase: (starts laughing) hahahaha... please stop... have mursy Diane hahaha.
hermione: (growl and think how dare she) Diana stop tickling chase he's asking you to stop. (crosses
her arms over her chest)