♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The day that my whole life gained meaning ♥

~ In the Great Hall ~

Adam and Leo help Chase get to the table so he doesn't fall over
Leo: Man, I thought that you can not get drunk
Adam: Dead drunk Leo, dead drunk

chase: well everyone can get drunk Leo even me (wobbles a bit and sits down on there table) man (holds his head in his hands) my head hurts.

Harry, Ron and Hermione walk in the Great Hall and sits with there friends

Ron: Morning guys!
Harry: How are you Chase?

Chase: i'm not feeling to well today my head is killing me.
Hermione: (looks at chase worried) can i get you anything chase to ease that pain ?
chase: no but thanks anyway Hermione.
Bree, Draco and pansy walk in the great hall and sit with there friends
Bree: morning everyone (smiles and looks around) that's weird were's Diana ?
Draco: don't now
Pansy: I don't know either

Blaise: The only place she can be still in her dorm, dead drunk just as Mr. Davenport right here

chase: thought so (sighs)
Draco: is he still here ?!

Just then Diana enters the Great Hall and almost falls on the ground but adam runs to her and catches her just in time
Adam: Easy there little lady! Let me halp *pick her up and carries her to the table and sits her down next to Chase*

Diana: Thanks Adam. *lies her head on the table and starts crying* Holy Mary ... I can't stand this pain

chase: (looks at Diana and lies a hand on her back) i know what you mean angel believe me. my head is killing me this is probably the worst headache i have ever had.
Bree: (sighs) to be honest this is your one fault. you two shouldn't of drank so much. but i think it will be a lesson that you won't for get easily. i'm sure i wont.
Draco: me two seeing you two drunk is something that rarely happens (laughs)
Pansy: (nods her head) yeah i agree

Leo: Well then you both will be glad to hear that I text Mr. Davenport last night and tild him everything. So this morning he sent me 2 small bottles with a cure for hangover made especially for you bionic heroes

Adam: and he asked me to tell you two to remember if you did something unplanned yesterday

Diana: Like what ? *says as she drinks some of the cure*

Adam: Like having sex with one another without protecting

Diana: *her eyes go wide and she gasps when she remembers they did DO IT*

chase: (blushes a very dark red when he remembers that they did do that and buries his head in his hands)
Bree: (choked)
Draco: (choked)
Pansy: (choked)
Hermione: (her eyes go wide and she spits out the drink that she was drinking) what ?! (looks at Diana angry) okay Missy you will tell me exactly why your eyes were going wide and you gasped ?! (her eyes go wider) i really hope that it is not what i think it is.

Adam: You two did do it, didn't you?
Diana: *nods at Adam and looks at Chase scared motioning to Hermione so he will understand her without words*

Leo: Well, Mr. and Mrs. Davenport congratulations! You will become parents after nine months

chase: (sees it and understands it right away and gets ready for anything she might do)
Hermione: (screams so loud that everyone in the great hall can hear it and has to cover there ears and then she yells) SAY WHAT ?! (looks at Adam with a very pissed of expression) DID YOU JUST SAY: Mr. and Mrs. Davenport does this mean that they are (gulps) i don't even wanna say it . hold on you also said something about THEM BECOMING PARENTS ?!!! you mean to tell me that DIANA IS PREGNANT ?!!!!! no this this cant be how is this even possible (tears start to form in her eyes then she turns to Diana) how dare you (lifts her hand up and is about to hit Diana)
chase: (he get up fast and catches her hand just before it can hit Diana)
Hermione: (choked at what he did and falls to her knees with the tears running down her cheeks)