♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The Gryffindor and The Slytherin ♥

~ Care of Magical Creatures ~

Hagrid: * lecture on Pegasus *

Draco: this class again (grunts) i hate Hagrids classes and not to mention his Magical Creatures. man they bore me to death (looks annoyed and uninterested)

Blaise: Yeah. This time really is a waste of time. What do you think Pansy?

pansy: its both interesting and boring at the same time. when does this class end?

Blaise: Who knows?! And what do you think Diana?

Diana: *the bad girl is too busy stealing glances with the Gryffindor bad boy (Chase) *

chase: (taking with his friends and feels eyes on him sees Diana and winks at her then goes balk to talking to his friends)
Draco: Diana ? (looks at her) DIANA !!!

Diana: *gigglrs and looks back at her friends* I'm sorry. What?

Ron: *whispers to Hermione and Harry* I think Chase lost it. Did you see what he just did?

Draco: Blaise asked you what you think of this class and when it will end ? whats up with you today ? (crosses his arm over his chest)
Harry: (whispers back to Ron) yes i did he never does that !
Hermione: (is not listening and looks at chase with dreamy eyes)

Diana: Hagrid's lecture bores me to death. Well it's time for a break! * uses her bionic ability to send send a mental message to the Chase: Are you ready for cigarette break? *

chase: (hears it and replies) you bet i am. i can use a break from Hagrid's lecture. i know all of it already no need to repeat it every time (gets ready to leave)

Diana: *answers "Then lets show these Gryffindors and Slytherins, how we bionic heros do these things" meats him half way and they both start to walk away, talking loud enough so the others can hear them* Have you notices that no matter where we are we are always stuck together?

Ron: Did he just walk away from a class?
Blaise: What's going on here since when is our Slytherin Princess friends with a Gryffindor know it all?

chase: ya i know but i don't mind in fact i like it when we are always stuck together (smirks then smiles)
harry: yep like always she leaves with the bad boy of Slytherin
drago: were does she tinks she's going with that nerd ?! (crosses his arms)
Hermione: (sees chase leave then looks at Diana) where she's going ? chase is so bad and cool (looks dreamy at him leave) i don't like diana going with him.

Blaise: *says to Draco* Follow them and find out then

Ron: *says to Hermione* They follow them if you want to make everything is okay. We will tell Hagrid that you needed to you the bathroom

Diana: Did you bring cigarettes? I was your turn to buy this time and my turn to bring coffee *bring out a flask of coffee with two glasses* which I did

Draco: (says to Blaise) i will thanks (follows chase and Diana)
Hermione: (says to Ron) i will and thanks that you got my back (smiles then leaves)
Chase: (says to diana) of course i brought cigarettes. how else are we going to smoke. (smirks and gets them out and gives one to Diana then takes one of the glasses) you think of everything don't you. (smirks and kisses her cheek) got a lighter ?

Diana: *giggles* What kind of smoker are you? oh yeah I remember *smiles and gives him a lighter* The normal one that always forgets to have a lighter with himself *jokes and pours some coffee in the glasses* Will you give me a cigarette?

Chase: (smiles) of course i will (gives her a cigar and takes one out for himself as well) mind if i use your lighter ? i forgot my lighter again.